It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Free Newsletter

Vanessas weigh innnnn's..

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Vanessas weigh innnnn's..

Postby mealy222 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 am

Starting Monday im going too do a 5 week diet plan and see what happens from there,i havent really been thinking lately about what im eating and have been very happy too eat whatever i can get my hands on,and not exercising like i know i should...
So a 5 week program is getting started Monday...
Im thinking 5 weeks is nothing,one month too do the right thing surely i can do this for one month....

Im wondering how i would go with doing something like this..

Morning walk,home too shower and a diet shake,im not usually the diet shake kind of girl but i want too try something differentt,
then healthy lunch whether it be a soup or something healthy,then try for a normal dinner but etra vegies...And cut out on ALLLL the rubbish ive started too add too my daily food intake...

Anyways tomorrow is the start of my 5 week plan...

Anybody wants too join in its only 5 weeks so hop on and lets make this ride work..
mealy222

Re: Vanessas weigh innnnn's..

Postby mealy222 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Just brought 4 milkshake things @ $2-99 each so if i can just have that as a meal replacement it will be interesting for me too see how that goes..
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 am

Well i had thought i was home alone this morning but that has changed,and i find it harder too do stuff when the whole familys home so it might be a little scratchy today but we will see what ends up happening,
got on the scales this morning and was worst thaan i thought it was going too be,alot worse but hey i keep telling myself 5 weeks and i will be getting back on track...

Im am so the Yo Yo dieter...
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am

5 weeks
1st April :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
8th April
15th April
22 April
29th April
6th May
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 am

Monday 1st April
diet milkshake will be interesting as i really dont think im going too be able too cope with just a drink for brekky but we will see how i go ..
mealy222

Postby admin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 am

Let us know how they are. I haven't had any of these replacement shakes but they are technically supposed to fill you up but I think the issue is that you aren't really eating food so it does fall into the category of an artificial crutch.

SMH article wrote an article on these http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/diet-an ... 1k30m.html

I think there they are a good start for some people to kick start them but only for a short amount of time as you really need to be eating food.
Tell us what the taste is like.

Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby mealy222 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:45 am

Well this morning i got up wanted too go for a walk get home and have a shake,
well i got up and my husband had made me a coffee,i didnt want too hurt his feelings as he was being nice by making me a morning coffee as thats his thing too do,i thought he wont be home tomorrow so just enjoy it with him this morning and no harm done..

anyways had the coffee and i asked my daughter that lives around the road if she would come for a walk with me,we walked for about an hour and she had me going up every hill omg..then i said would you walk with me every week day at 3pm so we will do an hour every weekday so thats in plan...

got home from my walk too have a so slim ready to drink weight management shake in strawberry and it was very very nice,must be really cold,it was thick and creamy and i really enjoyed it..this is only going too kick start me these shakes and hope too get on track and only doing the brekky shake..i dont feel full at all and have been eating carrots all morning...
i dont like the choclate and wont buy them but enjoy the strawberry,banana and coffee....$2-99 each...
i usually buy a coffee everyday so no different too me too have one a day..
and only one weight watcher point...

my daughter said her gf has lost 12 kgs by having these shakes for brekky and lunch and normal meal for dinner,i might end up doing the two a day but will see what ends up happening...

brought soup for lunch today...

131 cals.....2g's fat 1 weight watcher point
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am

Monday
coffee 1
diet shake 1
glass water
carrots

soup 6

lamb 6
vegies
sweet potatoe
mint sauce
gravey 2
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Just had some easter egg 6 22 points
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:35 am

Tuesday
its going too be so much easier today with everybody back at work and school,i find with my husband home it alot hrder too keep my diet/eating under control...

banana so slim(didnt like it as much as the strawberry but still drinkable)
i think the strawberry with the gritty taste works but the banana doesnt work as well !
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 am

thank goodness the easter egg is gone,but you know what that means dont you,yes i finnished it off...
roll lamb and salad

will have a soup for dinner 6

and going for an hour plus walk at 3pm with my daughter ...

i keep thinking drink water drink water but its hard too do,use too have no worries drinking a couple of lts but as with every habbit you get out of the good and bad..
mealy222

Postby Blitz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Keep working at it. Slow steady changes keep the yo yo diet mentality away! You've made a good start (judging by the Mr Greens...a code key would be helpful :lol: ).

To your better future
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby mealy222 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 am

Kim,
we want all the Mr Greens gone by the end of 5 weeks,its asking alot of myself but we will see,maybe its asking too much but i will give it my best,
walked again yesterday with my daughter and im sore,my poor old body up against her young fit body,then my husband and i went for another walk which i enjoyed..maybe didnt walk hard enough with my husband if i enjoyed it so much hey !!

having a coffee so slim this morning will let you know what i think of that after oive had it...

thank goodness all my easter egg is finnished i do think thats going too help ..
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 am

Coffee so slim was nice/ok still enjoy the strawberry better...

coffee so slim
pocket bread ham avo cheese salad 12 points

i ate that at 11 am thinking it was 12 not a great start,kept telling myself it was 12....was so hungry and it was very nice..:-)
mealy222

Postby Blitz » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:20 pm

And there I was thinking that all those Mr Greens was a good thing! :shock: :lol:

One of the unforeseen benefits of getting healthy was going for walks with my wife and daughter - its a real joy. There was a time when they went without me. When they left I felt, as I laid on the sofa, a real heal for not going with them. Nowadays I'm the first to suggest a nice brisk 20 minute walk to the markets for a cappuccino. My how things have changed...once a spectator on life and now a full participant! :D

Work that lifestyle!
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Next

Return to Weekly Weigh In