It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:09 am

Free Newsletter

Vanessas weigh innnnn's..

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Vanessas weigh innnnn's..

Postby mealy222 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:49 am

My husband and i try and walk every evening its so good for the mind and gets you alone with no ears listening too every word we say,its so enjoyable,and my daughter and i wwalk of an afternoon when she can.I so enjoy my walks but enjoy them so much more with a partner...
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:18 am

I am so trying too make better choices everyday,i use too goto a cafe everyday and have coffee and something special,but today is the first time since ive been watching my weight that i went too the cafe,and i only had a skim milk cup,i use too have a large and with some sort of food,so that was a plus,
we go out for dinner every saturday night so if i make a change for the better there i will be very happy with myself,usually i have a 3 corse meal but will just have the dinner,well thats what im going too try too do...

Tonight im making home made sausage rolls which are too die for but i will have a little one and salad,its all we can do isnt it..make little changes and try and be good..

i can feel ive already lost alot of weight this week but the test will b when i get on the scales on monday !!
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:13 pm

ate way too many sausage rolls and just come home from being out and went through the drive through maccas and got some chips and diet coke for myself and had 2 slices of white bread grrrr...

gees this is very hard !!
mealy222

Postby Blitz » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Don't beat on yourself too much. Remember it is a life time of bad habits that you are trying to break. At least you are aware of the problem! In the old days you would have done all that without a thought of the consequencies.

The important think is to learn from the encounters and prepare yourself for the mind battle next time. Key questions you have to ask youself are; why did I do this? How can I avoid doing this next time? What healthy alternatives can I employ in this situation? What mind set do I need to change? What excuse did I use to fail?...and what is the reality of that excuse? That's the sort of thing that can help you succeeed next time.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby mealy222 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Thanks for that Kim alot of thinking too do there..

We ended up going out too the movie and dinner and was a very nice night,i wasnt too bad but i wasnt good either,we spent the day on the water in our boat fishing and thats always hard also as i find i really need to eat on the boat and we seem too take easy snacking type foods,im going too have too start taking chopped up vegies as the biscuits copped a hiding,and thats just not good for me,nearly the end of the boating season then we will start our next hobby pigeon racing...Im the one that packs the food for fishing so its my own fault.
I wast too get too my censored kitten weight as ive got my daughters wedding this November but gees the older im getting the less i can be bothered and the censored kitten doesnt seem too be able too find her purr,but thats the reason ive started this yet again and the yo yo ...

So would lovee too get too a weight and stay there but i know all of us have the same problems thats why we are on our diets..

Weigh in day tomorrow we will see what happens..

I so find it so hard on the weekends,i tend too keep myself busy on the weekdays but on the weekends i tend too make sure my husband has food and what does that mean i eat also...Maybe monday weigh inns arent the best days we will see.
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 am

5 weeks
1st April :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
8th April :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
15th April
22 April
29th April
6th May
mealy222

Postby mealy222 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:15 am

Found the weekend too be very hard,lets hope next weekend is a bit easier...
mealy222

Postby Blitz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:35 pm

A diet...I never use the word myself. It suggests too many negative things. The word as in modern usage is loaded with the idea that limiting your foods, denying some and eating others as set strictly by someone who doesn't know your lifestyle for a set period of time will be the cure of fatness. It is just a recipe for failure. Lifestyle is permanent and ongoing - diets are not; lifestyle is taylored to you - diets are not and there is ownership in lifestyle - diets are someone else's lifestyle...and often not believed or tested by the author.

From what you have posted it sounds like the weekends are about comfortable old habits. Certainly cureable with a bit of creative thinking. Work out those healthy options and they can be conquerored! :D

Still haven't worked out your Mr Green code...figure less Mr Greens means successful weight loss right? Anyway wish you all success working out a lifestyle that will deliver you a better future! :D
Kim
Blitz

Postby mealy222 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:05 am

Well the food intake isnt going very good but the walkings going great guns and totally enjoying it but finding walking with my daughter so much harder than walking with my husband..:-)
Shes found all the hills around the place and giving me a walk out i need,today im going too try so hard with my food....
mealy222

Postby Blitz » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:33 am

It isn't an easy road but it is a rewarding road. :D Work at it slowly and thoughtfully and you will have success. 8)

Kim
Blitz

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In