It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Free Newsletter

Wobbles34 Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Wobbles34 Weigh In

Postby Wobbles34 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:30 am

WEEK ONE..

3.3KGS.... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... So happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
And totm came yesterday, so normally I go up and yesterday and today, I've kinda stayed the same.... SO VERY VERY HAPPY.

SO READY FOR NEXT WEEK... My first mini goal is coming up... reaching 105kgs... BRING IT ON.

X
[/url]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wobbles-Weight-Loss-Journey/133824766817161?ref=hl

week ONE 110kgs!!!!!!!!!!!

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Re: Wobbles34 Weigh In

Postby shel_bel » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am

Wow, congratulations! What a great achievement. You have just shown yourself that it can be done. It's a mindset. Once that mindset is locked in, there's no stopping you!

It's great to have mini goals on the way! How about putting some non-food rewards in place? When I lost 10kg I promised myself a facial. And I just bought myself a pedicure pack for losing 20kg. You can make goals for losing a certain amount, reaching a particular weight or achieving an exercise goal!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w49l0zq/]
shel_bel

Postby Wobbles34 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 am

shel_bel wrote:Wow, congratulations! What a great achievement. You have just shown yourself that it can be done. It's a mindset. Once that mindset is locked in, there's no stopping you!

It's great to have mini goals on the way! How about putting some non-food rewards in place? When I lost 10kg I promised myself a facial. And I just bought myself a pedicure pack for losing 20kg. You can make goals for losing a certain amount, reaching a particular weight or achieving an exercise goal!

Thanks Shel_bel :D :D :D :D Feeling on top of the world and so so so positive. More positive than I've been in years. Little steps.. thats all I'm doing.. Little steps. My main goal is 5kgs a month.. so i will be near target round xmas, when my parents and best friend arrive in Oz. I CAN DO 5KGS A MONTH... I WILL DO 5KGS A MONTH... I can see it...

My biggest non-food reward is when I get to 75kgs.. I'm getting new boobs. I did a photoshoot yesterday with a lady who had the most awesome boobs (she had hers done)... and thats made me want them even more. BUT totally going to think about some mini non-food rewards today. I DESERVE THEM lol.
xxxxx
[/url]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wobbles-Weight-Loss-Journey/133824766817161?ref=hl

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby Blitz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Little steps lead to bigger and better places. :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Wobbles34 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:21 am

Blitz wrote:Little steps lead to bigger and better places. :D

Kim

Thanks Blitz for the support... I keep saying that over and over to myself when I think of the long journey ahead. little steps.. little steps.. lol
[/url]

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby Wobbles34 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:42 am

WEIGH IN WEEK TWO

2.1KGS DOWN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Its been a good week.. Joined the gym and have started adding exercise. I want to be under 100 so bad.. and now it seems very very possible. I'm setting myself a mini goal.. that in 3 weeks time, I WILL BE UNDER 100KG

But for now.. I'm so thrilled in my loss.
xxx
[/url]

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby shel_bel » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Fantastic work! Well done, you deserve to be proud of your efforts :D :mrgreen:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w49l0zq/]
shel_bel

Postby Blitz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Excellent work...keep it up! :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby Wobbles34 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:06 am

WEEK THREE AND - 1.2KG :D

I guess my first two weeks of big losses has come to an end and my body is now going to start losing and a smaller and slower rate... BUT A LOSS IS A LOSS and all little losses will add to a BIG LOSS.

I'm a bit nervous of this week as hubby gets back for a week... and normally this is the time we 'live it up'.. FOOD AND ALCOHOL TO THE EXTREME... I am trying desperately to plan out a strategy (ie going to gym every morning), only drinking measured gin and tonic in the evenings.. and ordering the healthier options at restaurants and take-aways (hmmmm????).. to limit the damage.

If I can just maintain the week he is home.. I will be the happiest person EVER.

Then I have another 4 solid weeks of losing.

BRACING MYSELF.
XX

ps - i just want to see 99.... I haven't been under a hundred in over two years (maybe more)..
[/url]

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby Blitz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 pm

1.2kg is still a very good weight loss and you should be proud of that achievement. :D

Now the rubber meets the road! Making your new healthy lifestyle work in all areas of your life. 8)

Firstly, you've got to get the support of your husband in all of this. He can be your greatest ally on this adventure into life. If the spouse isn't on your team then they may end up on the track blocking your way. That doesn't mean turning his life upside down but it will mean some change for him. You will find it helpful if you make these changes gradually so that he can adjust to them (remember he's been away) and also it will give him a chance to see the benefits in these changes (ie the censored WILL get better :wink: ).

In many ways this week is like your other weeks...you will have to find and tailor changes that will work for you both. Some ideas that could help...water down your drinks, cook healthier options rather than hit a restaurant (he has been away from home so long - maybe he would enjoy staying home :D , some take-aways are starting to cater for us guys by providing limited healthy choices and also helpful kilojoules information (for calories just divide kilojoules by four to get a good proximation), suggest active activities to do (go for a walk rather than watch TV together) and above all give him extra attention so that he doesn't feel he is a second cousin to your weight loss.

Kim
Blitz

Postby Blitz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Good grief! I just learnt something new. In the post above I wrote a three letter word starting with the letter "S" and it posted as "censored"! :shock: :lol: I was at a latter stage going to write a post titled "Things About Weight Loss That They Don't Tell You About". This Forum self edit function is going to make some of that post very tricky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby Wobbles34 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 am

Hey Kim

Thanks for that.... I've woken up this morning feeling really really anxious. I'm so close to seeing that 99, and the scales are really making me work for it now... so I'm so worried I will undo all my work. Hubby is picking up his new Harley on Friday, so I've kinda mentioned that he can play with his bike for two hours in the morning, whilst I go to gym... so thats a start :lol:

But, yes... I really have to stay focused and keep the faith. I'm going to try and do a lot of cooking.. have a lot of ideas ready.. and make sure I use my scales.

I'm hoping he gets a big shock at the airport tomorrow and sees how its effecting me. I GOT TO DO THIS.

As for the Censored time (hee hee).. I can't wait to get shopping for some sexy wear.. plus my NEW BOOBS when I reach 70. Chubby mama is gona be HOT MAMA... xx
[/url]

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby Blitz » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Best wishes for the week. The thing is to make sure that he feels that he is important part of your journey (which he is!). :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby admin » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:48 pm

You go girl....cooking is the key. You have control over what actually goes into your body and to be honest it is not that difficult. Freeze left overs, use fresh ingredients and try new tastes. Fill your pantry with loads of herbs and spices as this gives food flavour without fat or cals.
Good luck.

Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Postby Wobbles34 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:34 am

admin wrote:You go girl....cooking is the key. You have control over what actually goes into your body and to be honest it is not that difficult. Freeze left overs, use fresh ingredients and try new tastes. Fill your pantry with loads of herbs and spices as this gives food flavour without fat or cals.
Good luck.

Sharrelle

Thanks Sharrelle

I did a huge shop last night.. the cupboard and fridge is stocked with goodness. lol. I've also planned a few 'man' options.. which I will then bulk out with salad.. and today I'm making my chunky chicken and veg soup, and freezing them... plus I'm chopping a lot of veg up for a quick snack.

HERE GOES....

Ps - The crap thing is my body in a bit of a plateau... its been just over a week and a half and I'm still sitting on the same number. THE SCALE IS NOT MY FRIEND :(
[/url]

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Next

Return to Weekly Weigh In