Free Newsletter

Wobbles34 Weigh In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Wobbles34 Weigh In

Postby Wobbles34 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

W10 - weigh in

102.8kgs

I know its not a loss.. but I'm really really happy with that, as 'per usual' hubby came home and it was more about limiting the damage, including the weekend that I have when he leaves where TOTM is due.

So all in all... today is officially BACK TO REALITY and I'm hitting the gym and diet hard. I've accepted that this is going to take that little bit longer because of our lifestyle and hubby's home days but I as long as I don't throw in the towel and I keep going to gym (I have found exercise to be crucial to losing weight)... and I won't give up.

It was fantastic when hubby landed at the airport... He was gobsmacked on the weight loss. lol That is motivation enough.

Plus the good news is he is signing up for a 12 week fitness challenge at work, so now he is getting healthy. xx

Come on ... Next week.. I'm going to start blasting this fat off
x
[/url]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wobbles-Weight-Loss-Journey/133824766817161?ref=hl

week ONE 110kgs!!!!!!!!!!!

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby shel_bel » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:00 am

That's the way to look at it.. it could have been so much worse but you still managed to minimise the damage. I think that's great!

Good on you for getting straight back into it - I think keeping momentum is important. I got sick of the gym recently and found it really hard to get my rhythm back. So getting stuck into it again is definitely a positive. You will get under 100 in no time at all!! :)

So good to hear your hubby was inspired to get healthy too. Don't be upset if it falls off him. My hubby only changed a few things here and there when I started my journey and he's lost around 6 kg without even trying (go figure!) Seems to work differently for guys... :roll:

Charge on and keep it up :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w49l0zq/]
shel_bel

Postby Blitz » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:47 pm

It wasn't the great big blown out like last time. You've done really well - you are starting to get a handle on it.

It reminds me when I was learning the skill of eating out. The first time was a massive defeat, the second time was a little better (gained the same amount...but at least I didn't vomit up the meal because I overate last time!)...and the next time finally nailed it for a zero (gaining nothing/losing nothing 8) ).

These are learnt skills. The more you practice them - the better you get. You are going the right way. :D

Great to hear that your husband is catching the bug. A shared journey is an easier journey! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Wobbles34 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 am

Week ELEVEN

- 100.9!!!! Haven't been to the gym in nearly a week as I damaged my ankle running 85minutes. So hobbling around and the BIG RACE is this Sunday. I also feel like my scale is broken and it just doesn't go under 100, as I can't believe I have been dancing around this number for soooooooooooo long. Starting to feel FED UP!
[/url]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wobbles-Weight-Loss-Journey/133824766817161?ref=hl

week ONE 110kgs!!!!!!!!!!!

week ELEVEN - 100.9kgs
Wobbles34

Postby Blitz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Your ankle going to be up for the big race on Sunday?

If you are hovering at a weight, then it is time to review the basics. Has your portion sizes grown? Are you eating your snacks too much or too often? If that is ok, then look at your exercise. Have you fallen into a comfortable routine? If you have then it is time to mix it up. Try a different sort of exercise (so working a different set of muscles) or train extra hard one day and follow it with a light training day the next. Don't let a routine settle in your workout. Your body will figure it out and coast along burning less calories. Don't forget also that you are getting more fit and lighter...you have to up the exercise to burn the same calories when you were heavier and unfit!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In