admin wrote:HI Matt...what was the change in your diet?
I sat down and wrote up a plan.
1. Changing my diet didn't mean eating less, it meant change the size of meals to an earlier stage. so biggest meal was breakfast, and gradually smaller from lunch to dinner.
Before I leave work one or two banana's
2. End up getting Vitawheat crackers, with either spread of light cottage cheese or I made my own avocado spread. With some meat on top. And a slice of cucumber between the spread and the meat.
I have 6 or 4 crackers for breakfast at work, for lunch I have 4 crackers.
3. Snacks for work, easy thing to do I will make them myself, buy sunflower seeds, pittas (I think that's what its called, its the pumpkin seed without the shell) and sultanas. I create a mix and put them in a small container. The snack can be eaten either breakfast/lunch/ or after work.
4. When I get home and feel like something sweet I cut a couple thin slices of watermelon, sweet enough, and fills you up quite well.
5. Cook dinner for the missus & for me.. I make sure my potion is small. Its a mental thing tricking the body that you want to eat less during the end of the day..
6. Cut back a lot of the diet soft drink replaced it with more water.