Moderator: Moderators

Re: buttless journey

Postby DD Diva » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 am

GO BUTTLESS!!!! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby buttless » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:55 pm

DD Diva wrote:GO BUTTLESS!!!! :wink:

Thanks guys..... did my hour walk yesterday plus my sets of weights feeling quite good today isnt it funny how by just going for a walk u can feel on top of the world. Off again this arvo no weights though. I read a tip the other day whereby everytime this person completed their exercise either walking or gym or whatever they put a gold coin in a tin so guess what im doing.... im going to put $2 for walk & weights and $1 for a walk but cant just be a stroll has to be at least an hours walk & must break a sweat & that will be used to buy a reward - maybe my new jeans woohoo
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
buttless

Postby buttless » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Im putting it out there - this saturday will be weigh in day come whatever may. I will post my results - havent stepped on the scales for a couple of weeks, scary scary
buttless

Postby Matt76 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:03 am

I bet it won't be as bad as you imagine. Good luck!
Matt76

Postby Blitz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:34 pm

New jeans are a great reward idea. There is nowhere to hide in tight jeans...you either look good in them or not - so when you strut in them (and you will :wink: )...you will feel like a million dollars! 8)

Use that scary feeling it really work it until weigh in.

Matt is half right...it won't be as bad as you imagined...but it is never as good as we had hoped! :lol:

Looking forward to your weigh in on Saturday. :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby buttless » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:35 am

Blitz wrote:New jeans are a great reward idea. There is nowhere to hide in tight jeans...you either look good in them or not - so when you strut in them (and you will :wink: )...you will feel like a million dollars! 8)

Use that scary feeling it really work it until weigh in.

Matt is half right...it won't be as bad as you imagined...but it is never as good as we had hoped! :lol:

Looking forward to your weigh in on Saturday. :D

Kim

me strut???? - never :lol: :lol: you do feel on top of the world when you look good though like nothing can break your bubble - I especially get a little spring in my step when you catch a stranger checking you out, out the corner of your eye :)

yeah I just hope I don't hop on the scales and they scream "agggghhhhh get off me fatty boombah"
buttless

Postby Blitz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 pm

"Fatty boombah"!!!! The names we call ourselves! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The first time this happened to me after I lost my weight; was a revelation to me.
I had just stepped out of the pool and started drying myself and caught some lady checking me out! I felt like a piece of meat then suddenly had a vision of all those chicks that I've perved on over the years! :shock: ...very convicting! :lol:

Kim
Blitz

Postby ganymede » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:32 pm

:lol: Now now, no name calling! :P

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, B! :)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby buttless » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:57 am

drum roll..... 78.7kg exactly what I weighed in at on 18/3 - so that is awesome that I have not put any weight ON - (but that's not to say that I didn't whilst not weighing in and lost it) am more than happy with that. now to get these last few kilos off.
buttless

Postby DD Diva » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:26 am

buttless wrote:drum roll..... 78.7kg exactly what I weighed in at on 18/3 - so that is awesome that I have not put any weight ON - (but that's not to say that I didn't whilst not weighing in and lost it) am more than happy with that. now to get these last few kilos off.

WOO HOO!!!! That is awesome Butless, you go girl! You're rockin' it!!!! :wink: 8)
DD Diva

Postby Matt76 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:58 pm

That is fantastic! You have show yourself that you can ease up on the fascination with the scales and still do the right things to stay at the same weight. You should be very proud of yourself.
Matt76

Postby Blitz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Good work there buttless! :D

You've had your holiday...now it's time to get back at it seriously. This is the tough bit - but(tless) you have proven your worth...now let's get the runs on the board! 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby buttless » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Blitz wrote:Good work there buttless! :D

You've had your holiday...now it's time to get back at it seriously. This is the tough bit - but(tless) you have proven your worth...now let's get the runs on the board! 8)

Kim

Thanks so much Diva, Matt & Kim. I cant believe that i weigh the same. But yes Kim u are right holiday over time to put the foot down & get this thing done & dusted & keep the weight off. attacking with gusto. I can do this!!! Plus got a engagement party to go to (its the sister-in-law so got to look fantastic) on 10th may time to get this bod ready to strut!! :lol:
buttless

Postby DD Diva » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 am

Stay focussed and you'll be more than strutting your stuff on the day, you'll be walking on clouds with everyone looking up at you in total awe! GO Buttless! :wink:
DD Diva

Postby buttless » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:04 pm

DD Diva wrote:Stay focussed and you'll be more than strutting your stuff on the day, you'll be walking on clouds with everyone looking up at you in total awe! GO Buttless! :wink:

thanks D - bring on the week I say....
buttless

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In