It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:06 am

Free Newsletter

Matt76 weigh in

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Matt76 weigh in

Postby Matt76 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Whoa 77.2 this week, better get back on track!
Matt76

Postby buttless » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Matt76 wrote:Whoa 77.2 this week, better get back on track!

yep time to kick this thing up a notch :D I'm tired of it - lets get this weight loss done and dusted once & for all - all of us on here know we can do it, its just life's little challenges that come at us that take us a little way off track
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ18xp3/]
buttless

Postby Matt76 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:38 pm

buttless wrote:
Matt76 wrote:Whoa 77.2 this week, better get back on track!

yep time to kick this thing up a notch :D I'm tired of it - lets get this weight loss done and dusted once & for all - all of us on here know we can do it, its just life's little challenges that come at us that take us a little way off track

Yep for sure,I kind of lost interest last week, a nice weekend away on the Gold Coast with beautiful food did not help for sure,but I still ate far less than I would have before this. I know I slacked off on the diet last week too,it really does get tiring after a while,especially when the losses get small.

Oh well,no more excuses.....75kg here I come!
Matt76

Postby Blitz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:53 am

Definitely the last bit is hardest but remember you didn't come all this way for nothing. Keep pushing it and it will all come together.

I know the feeling so very well. You are sick off it and just want it to end. I spent two odd months bouncing around with very little to show. I would remember back to the glory days when for months I was able to shed 10 kilos per month and now I was scrambling furiously for a kilo or two. One day I said to my wife just how sick and tired I was of the journey. She said that I had come so far and that I shouldn't quit. I replied I had no intention of quitting - I was just tired of the grind! :shock: :lol: In the end I was so desperate to finish it that I just grit my teeth and went for it. Less than a fortnight later I reached goal. It is always darkest before the dawn! :D

Just a note of encouragement - the maintenance side of weight loss is a lot easier.
So keep going guys! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Matt76 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 am

Yeah thanks Kim, I am so close. C'mon Buttless, let's finish this bloody thing! Haha
Matt76

Postby buttless » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Matt76 wrote:Yeah thanks Kim, I am so close. C'mon Buttless, let's finish this bloody thing! Haha

aha - the end is just outside our fingertips - we can both see it but we need to push that little bit harder just like Kim says.
buttless

Postby Blitz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 pm

The harder the victory - the sweeter the success! 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby Matt76 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:15 am

Woo hoo! This week 76.1!

I was helped a little bit by getting 2 wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday so didn't really feel like eating much. The hard but is I am not supposed to do my weekly parkrun tomorrow :(

Easter will be a challenge for sure, i do love chocolate!
Matt76

Postby buttless » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Matt76 wrote:Woo hoo! This week 76.1!

I was helped a little bit by getting 2 wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday so didn't really feel like eating much. The hard but is I am not supposed to do my weekly parkrun tomorrow :(

Easter will be a challenge for sure, i do love chocolate!

Woohoo awesome loss, i hear u on the choccy front but im going to try damn hard not to have any - i did say "try". Ive brought the girls' chocolates but none for me - i WANT the race to the finish line to be here now thats gotta be sweeter than the chocolate (thats what im tellin myself anyways) :wink:
buttless

Postby buttless » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 am

yayyy loss of1kg this week - happy with that. I'm off today to buy a pedometer to track my steps - want to see if I am doing the recommended 10,000 tha's my easter gift.
buttless

Postby Blitz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:09 pm

What's better than chocolate? A victory dance! :lol:
"Step out" with your pedometer Buttless and do it with style! 8)

Hey Matt...don't let those nasty easter eggs trip you up on your way to the finishing line...press forward friend! :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby Matt76 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:25 pm

No chocolate for me! I want this thing over. 1.1kg to go, I'm SOOO close!

I took the kids for a swim at the beach today and it was really nice to not feel like everyone is disgusted with my gut (insure they never were lol but I was always ashamed of it) I have come to realise that I will need to lose probably another 5kg for my gut to be gone to a point where I a really happy,but will just concentrate on this goal for now and the set another goal.
Matt76

Postby Matt76 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 pm

buttless wrote:yayyy loss of1kg this week - happy with that. I'm off today to buy a pedometer to track my steps - want to see if I am doing the recommended 10,000 tha's my easter gift.

I'll be curious to see what your count is, I've never counted mine.i do an office job,but I am up and down stairs all day checking on jobs on the workshop floor, and walking around the workshop,so I reckon I would get that up no worries.
Matt76

Postby buttless » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Matt76 wrote:
buttless wrote:yayyy loss of1kg this week - happy with that. I'm off today to buy a pedometer to track my steps - want to see if I am doing the recommended 10,000 tha's my easter gift.

I'll be curious to see what your count is, I've never counted mine.i do an office job,but I am up and down stairs all day checking on jobs on the workshop floor, and walking around the workshop,so I reckon I would get that up no worries.

10,551 steps since this afternoon i went for a massive walk thru the mountains/ bike track. Ive just taken the pedometer off i cant believe thats how much walking i did, although am feelin it now. Im going to see what i step tmrw though without the mountainside just on a normal walk & run about day.
im sure u prob would get up around the 10k if u are up & down all day u should grab yourself one & check it out.
buttless

Postby Blitz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Good work Matt. You're right about taking it one goal at a time. If you switch mid-stream you may lose focus...which is the last thing you want to do.
Pedometers can be picked up relatively cheaply. I opened one up once - not much to them, simple idea that works very well.

Buttless...terrific Easter gift to yourself...and one you are working with a vengeance! If you aren't carefully you'll wear it out! :lol:

Kim
Blitz

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In