It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Free Newsletter

From 105kg to 70kg Sassy can...

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: From 105kg to 70kg Sassy can...

Postby ganymede » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Hunnie, I will always be here to support you, no matter my own personal dramas :) We are in this together, from the very beginning all those years ago...to the maintenance and beyond. It's all part of the journey. Right now I am just trying to focus on getting my food right, eating fresh and healthy and keeping my nausea at bay. It makes it hard though because sometimes I don't feel horrible and get insanely hungry and I grab for whatever is close by. Then sometimes all I can stomach is crackers or like today, toast with a smidge of butter. I really hope this medication works out so I don't have to go through this again...

Anyway, I know I will get my mojo back, I just really hope it's soon because I'm so deflated. But I'm here for you, T, always have been, always will be :) And for EVERYONE on here. I will be back in action soon, doc says only a couple of weeks for side effects, hopefully I'll be better real soon!
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Postby Blitz » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:21 am

ganymede wrote:Anyway, I know I will get my mojo back, I just really hope it's soon because I'm so deflated. But I'm here for you, T, always have been, always will be :) And for EVERYONE on here. I will be back in action soon, doc says only a couple of weeks for side effects, hopefully I'll be better real soon!

...And we are here for you too Shelley! :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Sassyt » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Thanks so much Shel. Like Kim said we are all here for you always.
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Postby Sassyt » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Is it OK to come back lol?
It's OK for me and my progress and to log week in and out. I have pretty much stayed in the high 90s for a year now and no I'm not happy to keep popping into low 100s and back on to the 90s I'd like to play that game in the 70s and 80s.

No place like this to try and do that. The accountability, the support is what I am really looking for to get back to the place I wanna be.

I haven't really weighed this week and will definitely do so this Monday. I have pretty much been going to gym just to avoid balooning up to my highest weight but I was not consistent once or twice a week 3 times if I feel up to it. I know being back here will see me back to 5 times a week with a descent effort of exercise too.

I really would like to get to the low 80s before the end of the year. Needless to say consistency and determination will see me there. I will weigh on Monday and stop avoiding that scale so I can see how far long I have to go to get to those 80s.

It is a endless battle.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:58 am

Welcome back Sassy! You're always welcome here! :D

You are so right when you say it is an endless battle...but don't forget that it is a fight definitely worth the fighting.
Each day of struggle brings us closer to victory.
It is in those struggles we learn a little more about ourselves, grow in character and develop the skills that will deliver success.

Accountability and support are some of the greatest assets of this Forum.
Don't forget another - we too know this journey first hand and because of that have real empathy for your struggles.
Looking forward to your weigh in on Monday...and your journey to success! 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby Sassyt » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:52 am

A day late for my weigh in...
103.68 kg this week at least now I know how far I still have to go. It's soooo far.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:31 am

I know it seems daunting.
When I started out and figured that I had to lose 87 kilos there was a moments pause.
Although I knew nothing about weight loss even then it seemed a rather largish number.
However I pressed on saying to myself "it is what it is - I put it on...now is the time to take it off".
It was very much later that the penny dropped that I was actually embarking on the task to lose more than half my body weight (56% actually...leaving only 44% of me :shock: ).
It probably was a good thing that I was so ignorant. :lol:

Don't worry about that end goal.
When you first begin it seems so far away but it really is surprising just how quick it is achieved.
The big number can be intimidating but the best way forward is one step at a time.
Just concentrate on the kilo in front of you - then the next one in turn.

You have done very well in making yourself accountable and drawing the line in the sand.
Today begins your journey to a better future! :D

Kim
Blitz

Postby Sassyt » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:38 pm

I am not going to weigh this week ttom just started working towards my goal I wouldn't want any demotivating. I will weigh next week Monday. I am very happy with my eating habits though. I just have to up my game at the gym. ...
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:25 am

Hi Sassy, looking forward to seeing your progress as you march forward towards your goal. Are you following any specific diet or are you just cutting down portions? I think its wonderful that you're also toning the body with a gym workout.
The journey can get rough from time to time but you can do this. Image
Dolly

Postby Sassyt » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:35 pm

100kg this morning. Oh well :roll:
Hi Dolly I am not following any program at all I just eat clean most of the time lol... I will weigh again in 2 weeks 12th of September .
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:07 am

Regather yourself and focus!
Fill your head with wish (desire)...then fill your head with want...and then move forward with your head full of MUST! :D

We are here for you - and know that you can do it! 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby Sassyt » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:00 pm

It's been 2 weeks that I have upped my game with exercising. I have gone back to incorporating weights and cardio. I feel great but a bit worried that my scale seems to be going up. I can't say it's muscles since I have done this before and when I eat clean and train 5 times a week I lost weight. I must be bloated from ttom :roll: when I checked I was up 1kg. It's a bit disheartening to put so much effort and dedication only to have the scale the other way :twisted:. Nevertheless I still have the determination to see this through let me march right on. It should come right soon enough. :) I would like it to go as fast as I gained it but it does not work that way .
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:03 am

I know it can be discouraging when the scales don't reflect the effort that you put in.
Nevertheless you will do well taking the long term view of it - sooner or later the scales will show your good work.

The body doesn't always work on the schedule that we expect it to.
So it is good for us to take a relaxed attitude. Time will sort it all out.
Many factors can be at play (and interplay too).
But the bottom line is this: if you have been eating and exercising right - the scales WILL show the results eventually.

I'm sure a good number is just around the corner for you - just hang in there! 8)

Kim
Blitz

Postby Sassyt » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Thanks Kim. I am just hanging in there and keep keeping on. I can't not win this battle loosing weight is hard, loosing weight that I have lost before is harder, but staying overweight is hardest I guess I gotta go with the hard which in this case is loosing weight.
Happy weight - 78kg
Sassyt

Postby Blitz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:42 am

Sassyt wrote:loosing weight that I have lost before is harder, but staying overweight is hardest I guess I gotta go with the hard which in this case is loosing weight.

Absolutely right on words there! 8)

The successful weight loss journey is all about tenacity.
Sticking with it no matter what.
It doesn't matter how you feel on any particular day (whether good or bad)...you follow Nike's profound slogan - "Just Do It!".
By just doing each day - one day at a time...you will arrive at your goal before you know it. :D

Kim
Blitz

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In