It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Free Newsletter

From 105kg to 70kg Sassy can...

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: From 105kg to 70kg Sassy can...

Postby Sassyt » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Finally the scale is moving South. I saw a 2 numbers earlier this week.
I am glad not have given up when I had every reason to feel discouraged
I am glad I stuck to it regardless
I am glad my hunger for my fitness was greater than the hurt of working so hard and seeing no scale results (Ohhh my love-hate relationship with the scale) :roll: :roll:
I am glad my courage roars louder than my doubt...

Saturday is my weigh in day
I will record my official weight then...
I made a water tight contract with myself to go through this one more time see it through and never speak of loosing weight again maintain for the rest of my life...
Happy weight - 78kg
Ultimate goal weight- 70kg
Sassyt

Re: From 105kg to 70kg Sassy can...

Postby Blitz » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:27 am

Sassyt wrote:I made a water tight contract with myself to go through this one more time see it through and never speak of loosing weight again maintain for the rest of my life...

It is interesting that you write that.
I think the smartest thing I ever did weight wise was never attempting to lose weight until my mind was in the right place.
I had seen my sister from a very early age try and try and try - yet always fail and fail and fail.
I always told myself that if I decided to lose weight then it would be the one time only...and that I wouldn't playing at it.
If I was going to do it - then I was really going to do it.

Guess that is why it took such a long time before I finally decided to lose weight.
Up to that time the old lifestyle meant more to me than change. I simply didn't want to give it up.
When I was ready then the mind knew that there was no going back to that old lifestyle.
I had really counted the costs and was ready for the change that would be permanent.

My only regret is that I hadn't done it years earlier.
What I gave up in the old lifestyle just doesn't hold a candle to all the great things in the new lifestyle.
It really is a better future!

Looking forward to Saturday's weigh in. :D
Go Sassy GO!...
Don't look back - its time for your better future now! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In