It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:11 am

Free Newsletter

Carley weighs in

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Carley weighs in

Postby Carley » Fri May 16, 2014 12:58 pm

I never thought I'd gain my weight back but I did, from medical issues. But I am not letting that bring me down.

Starting weight: 96.6 kilos
Current weight: 91.5 kilos

Woohoo I am down 4.1 kilos so far!!!

My goal for May is 89/90 kilos. I am aiming to lose 2 kilos a month. I am hoping to be down 16 kilos by the end of the year to bring me down to 76 kilos. I'm not sure what my final goal is, I want to address at the end of the year.
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Re: Carley weighs in

Postby Blitz » Sat May 17, 2014 5:10 am

Welcome back to the Forum Carley.
You know the value of this place to help you along this journey...and we are glad that you have returned to take advantage of it.
I'm sure with your skills that it won't take you long to get your groove back along the path of success! 8)

As you have discovered...vigilance is the key watchword for maintenance. It is tough but that is what it takes or the slide backwards happens.
Work hard to get back - and then keep your guard up with vigilance!

Congrats on reaching your first mini goal. Well done...may many more of them fall - quickly!
Your mini goals and aims are modest and very achievable - and I'm looking forward to see your future success. :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Re: Carley weighs in

Postby ganymede » Wed May 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Welcome Carley! Your goals sounds more than achievable and success will be in your grasp before you know it! Keep knocking out those numbers and congrats on your loss so far 8)
- Shelley

"You get whatever you settle for."

GOAL: To live life happy and healthy, to experience nature to the fullest through hiking, wading and climbing. To have that everlasting energy to achieve the things I want to achieve.
ganymede

Return to Weekly Weigh In