It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

Free Newsletter

get real....

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: get real....

Postby DD Diva » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:34 am

Sorry, meant to say.....in short.....agree wholeheartedly with you Kim; losing weight gives you a spring in your step (outside the bedroom) and a boost inside it!!! :wink: :lol:
DD Diva
 

Re: get real....

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:05 am

started
Tuesday 20th May 103 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Tuesday 27th May 99.5 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 19.5
Tuesday 3rd June 98.5 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 18.5
Tuesday 10th June 96.6 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 16.6
Tuesday 17th June 95.9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 15.9
Tuesday 24th June 94.4 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14.4
Tuesday 1st July 95.3 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15.3
Tuesday 8th July 92.7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12.7
Tuesday 15th July 93.6 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13.6
Tuesday 22nd July 91 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Tuesday 29th July 90.8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.8
Tuesday 5th August
Tuesday 12th August
Tuesday 19th August
Tuesday 26th August
Tuesday 2nd September
Tuesday 9th September
Tuesday 16th September
Tuesday 23rd September
Tuesday 30th September
Tuesday 7th October
Tuesday 14th October
Tuesday 21st October
Tuesday 28th October

would like too be 78/80 here..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: get real....

Postby Blitz » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:31 pm

A good result considering your week. It is always a good week when that weekly number is lower than the last weekly number. 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: get real....

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Blitz wrote:A good result considering your week. It is always a good week when that weekly number is lower than the last weekly number. 8)

Kim



the week I have had I would have been happy staying the same... :lol: :lol:
but im thinking with how much ive lost in such a short time frame this is going too happen...

im thinking this weeks going too b a good one,well I hope... :P

cant wait too get into the 80's.....
but im extremely proud of what ive done so far and will just keep doing what im doing and that's trying too do the best I can..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: get real....

Postby Blitz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:12 am

tinkerbella wrote:but im thinking with how much ive lost in such a short time frame this is going too happen...


You are averaging a little over 1.28kg a week at the moment. As you get closer to goal there is every chance that average will drop quickly so now is the time to press ahead. If you maintain that average by the time the 28th October comes along you will weigh 74.5kg.
My average for the 60 weeks it took me to reach goal weight was a little over 1.45kg a week...and the last few months saw my weekly loss average drop greatly...so what you are achieving weekly now is very sustainable and just over what Weightwatchers and others recommend.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: get real....

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:31 am

I have got too gol by myself but never got too goal while at weight watchers,i did weight watchers many many years ago and the program was a lot different too the one that they do today,but I remember how what they said one you get too goal you do,
you start adding points too see how many points you can eat before your weight starts going up...

I was at my goal weight for over two years then with sickness the weight come back on,i sure would love too be able too control my weight like I did last year but this time be at my goal weight for ever not just 2 years...:-)
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: get real....

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Blitz wrote:
tinkerbella wrote:but im thinking with how much ive lost in such a short time frame this is going too happen...


You are averaging a little over 1.28kg a week at the moment. As you get closer to goal there is every chance that average will drop quickly so now is the time to press ahead. If you maintain that average by the time the 28th October comes along you will weigh 74.5kg.
My average for the 60 weeks it took me to reach goal weight was a little over 1.45kg a week...and the last few months saw my weekly loss average drop greatly...so what you are achieving weekly now is very sustainable and just over what Weightwatchers and others recommend.

Kim



at 78 im healthy enough and that will pull me up,
I would be very happy to lose .5 every week,
but also im even happy too NOT put on,
i look at positives and as long as im healthy
that's what i want and im feeling healthy
now but i really want too get too that number 78..:-)

it will be hard the 4 days away in Wagga but ive got too be
strong,
the Army invite us too lunch and other activities so will have
too watch what goes into my mouth...

im so glad im doing this for myself....

even the writing what i think and feel helps..:-)
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: get real....

Postby Blitz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:53 pm

That is what the Forum is all about. Just the act of writing it down clarifies and gives focus to our journey.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: get real....

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Blitz wrote:That is what the Forum is all about. Just the act of writing it down clarifies and gives focus to our journey.

Kim



the forum sure as hell has helped me on my journey....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: get real....

Postby Blitz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:43 pm

One of the best things about the Forum is that elsewhere in the world losing weight (or even admitting the need) has a real shame attached to it.
It shouldn't be that way; since at least you are doing something about it but here you have the freedom to get real and honest without feeling the shame of the "fatty" tag. We here are/have gone through the same sort of things and well understand the journey and understand.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: get real....

Postby tinkerbella » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Blitz wrote:One of the best things about the Forum is that elsewhere in the world losing weight (or even admitting the need) has a real shame attached to it.
It shouldn't be that way; since at least you are doing something about it but here you have the freedom to get real and honest without feeling the shame of the "fatty" tag. We here are/have gone through the same sort of things and well understand the journey and understand.

Kim



BUT Kim,
this time is going too be different for me,
I AM going too keep it off....

I AM....
I believe im going too keep it off and keep healthy,im going too have many questions for you... :lol: :lol:
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: get real....

Postby Blitz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 pm

tinkerbella wrote:BUT Kim,
this time is going too be different for me,
I AM going too keep it off....

I AM....
I believe im going too keep it off and keep healthy,im going too have many questions for you... :lol: :lol:


I'm always ready to answer questions!...the problem I run into is that often people aren't ready to hear those answers! :lol:

But you have touched on the most exciting aspect of the Forum...when someone on the Forum finally "gets it" and rockets on to success! 8)
You feel the empowerment in their posts as they discover the new them and that better future opening up for them! :D

I can tell you that there is a very real difference reading your stuff this time compared to last time. I felt sorry and horrible for you last time...you were so desperate for success but banging your head in a dead end. Now you are relaxed, enjoying the process, been teachable and thinking creatively about your lifestyle...and having great success! All good don't you think? 8) :D

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
User avatar
Blitz
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: get real....

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:56 am

started
Tuesday 20th May 103 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Tuesday 27th May 99.5 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 19.5
Tuesday 3rd June 98.5 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 18.5
Tuesday 10th June 96.6 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 16.6
Tuesday 17th June 95.9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 15.9
Tuesday 24th June 94.4 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14.4
Tuesday 1st July 95.3 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15.3
Tuesday 8th July 92.7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12.7
Tuesday 15th July 93.6 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13.6
Tuesday 22nd July 91 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Tuesday 29th July 90.8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.8
Tuesday 5th August 88.8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.8
Tuesday 12th August
Tuesday 19th August
Tuesday 26th August
Tuesday 2nd September
Tuesday 9th September
Tuesday 16th September
Tuesday 23rd September
Tuesday 30th September
Tuesday 7th October
Tuesday 14th October
Tuesday 21st October
Tuesday 28th October

would like too be 78/80 here..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

Re: get real....

Postby Cackleberry » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:41 am

Fantastic! Proud of you hun!
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Image
Cackleberry
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:15 pm

Re: get real....

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:48 am

thanks Karen,
fingers crossed for this week,
I take it day by day,and just hope that every day I stay within my points....

I start fresh again this week im back too day 1...:-)
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: central coast nsw

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest