Free Newsletter

Cackleberry's Weigh Ins

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Cackleberry's Weigh Ins

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:13 am

Glad to be proved wrong...for now. 8)
keep the good work up...and keep proving me wrong! :D

I know you mean well, but I don't want to feel I have to prove myself every week :( There are going to be tough weeks ahead for me, I know that, and I don't want to feel that failed feeling I always put upon myself. That is when i've given up in the past. It's things like 'glad to be proved wrong....for now' only tells me 'well good for you but I know you will fail in the future'.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
Short Term GW 69kg (10kg loss)
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Cackleberry wrote:Loss of 700gms this week, so i'm well on track to my goal of losing 500gms a week. 10kg by Christmas here we come :D

SW - 79.1kg
CW - 77.9kg
LTW - 0.7kg
LTD - 1.2kg

I am so pleased you are doing so well and come xmas you will be happy with all your hard work....
it makes it so worth it doesn't it....
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Sure does! I am keeping that goal in mind every time I feel like straying. I must say though, I haven't really felt like straying as i'm making changes with regards to my thoughts and food. Food doesn't have the power, I do :)
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby tinkerbella » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:52 pm

that's my biggest problem,food is always with me,
ive got too get a jigsaw puzzle too take it off my mind,will get one when
I get home...
its so much easier in summer...
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

Postby Cackleberry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Try to come up with other ways to keep occupied. Watch a good movie with a blanket on and nice hot cup of tea, have a hot bath with candles, paint your nails... I know what helps get my motivation back and that is watching You Tube videos of weight loss documentaries. Always gets me inspired. What also helps me is imagining the feeling i'll feel after i've eaten the food i'm not meant to, or overeating. It's always a bloated, guilty feeling and it's not nice. Usually puts me off. Getting to the end of a successful day is always a much better feeling :D Eating the yummy food only gives you a few minutes (at most) of joy. It really isn't worth it.
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby Blitz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 am

Cackleberry wrote:I know you mean well, but I don't want to feel I have to prove myself every week :( There are going to be tough weeks ahead for me, I know that, and I don't want to feel that failed feeling I always put upon myself. That is when i've given up in the past. It's things like 'glad to be proved wrong....for now' only tells me 'well good for you but I know you will fail in the future'.

Certainly what I did not mean to convey hence: 8) symbol. Also the last line "and keep proving me wrong! :D "...I really do want you to succeed - your failure or anyone's failure for that matter is something that I could never enjoy.
Yes...there is going to be a time when the wheels fall off (I had 3 such weeks and 1 remained the same weigh ins in my 60 weeks...it happens) but you will never have a post from me gloating about it. Indeed you will find me to be at my most encouraging and helpful at that time.

Natasha...do you know there are websites online where you can do jigsaw puzzles? Google "Free Online Jigsaw Puzzles" and you'll find them.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Cackleberry » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:54 am

Yes...there is going to be a time when the wheels fall off (I had 3 such weeks and 1 remained the same weigh ins in my 60 weeks...it happens) but you will never have a post from me gloating about it. Indeed you will find me to be at my most encouraging and helpful at that time.

That is a relief to read, thanks :D
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby DD Diva » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:05 pm

Blitz wrote: Yes...there is going to be a time when the wheels fall off (I had 3 such weeks and 1 remained the same weigh ins in my 60 weeks...it happens)
Kim

That's when you do things differently, instead of sitting idle you raise the chassis and PUSH LIKE HELL until you get that ol' jalopy to move again!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby Blitz » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:31 am

They were all at the pointy end where everything is hard...that is why you have to make as much hay while the sun shines because that early success is what gives you the drive and confidence to see it through that tough time.

Week 49 was the no loss/no gain week. The following week was my first gain week(0.5kg gain)...that was a real heart breaking time. The other weeks were week 56 (0.2kg gain) and week 57 (1.0kg gain)...that last one was a slap in the face and got me going again. The following week was only a 0.1kg loss - but at least it was a loss. After that I put in two solid weeks and won out and reached goal (week 59 - 1.3kg and week 60 - 1.8kg).

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Cackleberry » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:39 am

Whoot whoot!! A loss of 900gm for me this week :)

SW - 79.1kg
CW - 77.0kg
LTW - 0.9kg
LTD - 2.1kg
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby DD Diva » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:43 am

Cackleberry wrote:Whoot whoot!! A loss of 900gm for me this week :)

SW - 79.1kg
CW - 77.0kg
LTW - 0.9kg
LTD - 2.1kg

EXACTLY JOB Karen!!! WELL DONE!!! :wink:
No mystery here as to how you did had such a great loss; sheer hard work (pounding that pavement and eating well) has paid off!! Well deserved, now go forth and do BETTER!!! :wink: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby DD Diva » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:45 am

DD Diva wrote:

SW - 79.1kg
CW - 77.0kg
LTW - 0.9kg
LTD - 2.1kg

EXACTLY JOB Karen!!! WELL DONE!!! :wink:
No mystery here as to how you did had such a great loss; sheer hard work (pounding that pavement and eating well) has paid off!! Well deserved, now go forth and do BETTER!!! :wink: :lol:

EXCELLENT JOB!!!
(man, my spelling is getting bad this morning, it's this forum I think it's starting to impact on my writing skills!!! :shock: :roll: :lol:
DD Diva

Postby Cackleberry » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:45 am

Well deserved, now go forth and do BETTER!!! :wink: :lol:

My goal is 500gms per week and since i'm exceeding that, doesn't that mean I can slack off a bit this week? Just a little? :lol:
Karen

SW 79.1kg
CW 77.0kg
GW 58kg

Cackleberry

Postby DD Diva » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:47 am

Cackleberry wrote:
My goal is 500gms per week and since i'm exceeding that, doesn't that mean I can slack off a bit this week? Just a little? :lol:

Ummmmm (let me think :roll: ) hmmmm.....????......NO!!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
DD Diva

Postby tinkerbella » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:38 pm

SW - 79.1kg
CW - 77.0kg
LTW - 0.9kg
LTD - 2.1kg

feels good doesn't it Karen...great work..
START WEIGHT 98
11/08/15........80
GOAL WEIGHT.81
tinkerbella

PreviousNext

Return to Weekly Weigh In