It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Klas Weekly weigh in...

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Klas Weekly weigh in...

Postby Blitz » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:47 pm

klas26 wrote:Thanks tams, up and down sounds like me :)
Put on 400g over christmas but not to bad considering :)

Sounds like an unwanted Christmas gift...time to return it and get it off! :shock: :lol:

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby klas26 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:19 pm

So here i am to "weigh in" so to speak. Ive been doing pretty good had a small set back with a 200g gain then a nice 1.2kg loss the week later.. Love being a yoyo...

So im down to 110.7kg (from 122.9kg) at my biggest i was (126.9kg)

SO far my [email protected] saturdays are proving a hit... It is nice to treat yourself on the weekend when you are following a strict food diet.. And the occasional kabab...

Slow and steady wins the race... Im slowly feeling the loose clothes and if i can get under the 100kg mid year i will be happy..

Then from there we hopefully can creep down to 70.. Im more aware of what Im putting in my body these days and the voice in my head is finally there... I use to shut it out...
Hope everyones doing well :) :wink: :wink: :wink:
klas26

Postby Blitz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:20 am

So long as your losses beat your gains - that is the main thing. :)
You have knocked off well over 10 kilos already...if you keep at it - before you know it you will be that slender 70 kilos or less! 8)

Keep building that healthy lifestyle and victory will be yours! :D

I use to do Subways on a Sunday night. I would pick the healthiest option I could (6" size) but after a while I couldn't stick with it.
The food was too bland and monotonous for my liking...and I'm the kind of guy who likes bland and will order the same thing again and again.
I don't know how that guy who is now their spokesman managed to lose weight by eating nothing else but their food could do it.
I don't think I could have stuck it out for more than a fortnight. Maybe he was thinking about his future dream job with them! :wink:

Do what works for you...but if it stops working don't be afraid to try something else.

Good work - keep on that path to your better future!

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Divalicious » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:33 am

klas26 wrote: So im down to 110.7kg (from 122.9kg) at my biggest i was (126.9kg)

AWESOME GOING THERE KLAS!!!! :wink: :D
Well done on a mammoth effort so far.......keep up the good work and you'll reach your goal in no time. :wink:
I gotta say, I'm a bit in Kim's camp re Subway; I do enjoy it from time to time, but it can get a bit ho-hum and I too, can't see how there spokesperson lived on it for as long as he did; I'd have lasted (even less than Kim) about a week (tops)!!! :roll: :oops:
136.0kg - Heaviest weight (1/1/12)
126.6kg - Starting weight (1/1/13)
60.0kg - Goal weight
63.3kg - Current weight

Divalicious

Previous

Return to Weekly Weigh In