It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:08 am

Free Newsletter

New User Weighing In

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

New User Weighing In

Postby Peter J » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:09 pm

Started 16 days ago. Start weight 130K, now 124K.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Peter J

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:30 pm

Oh my goodness Peter congratulations on such and awesome weight loss!
You may just happen to be our front runner for the weight loss champion of the month.
I've been having a really rotton month for weight loss but I love picking up tips from successful people as yourself.

Dolly
Dolly

Grit your teeth and Grin!

Postby Peter J » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:29 am

Hi Dolly,
I guess it came off fast to satrt as usually happens when you get so big. Most of the 6K came off in the first 10 days, I ahve ahd to stay on track for the other one these past six days. I have been having cereal for breakfast, usually low fat soup and toast for lunch, then the regular family dinner, no dessert. it was roast chircken last night. My wife sprayed the spuds with low fat cooking spray then rolled them in reduced fat parmesan. Came up well. Discarded the chicken skin f course. Spaghetti Bologanise twice this week, but we use light mince and a lotta fresh tomato, no wine in sauce. I snack in between meals to keep the metabolim up, usually rice crackers and salsa or light yogurt or low fat bars. Dropped my coffee intake from 4 day to one. I guess it all helps. Of and of course, lots of water. :roll:
Peter J

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:15 am

Thanks Peter, your healthful tips are now entered in my journal especially your wifes spuds in low fat cooking spray and reduced fat parmesan, I don't know why I always buy full fat parmesan I think it's time for a change.
Ta muchly,
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:41 pm

Peter that sounds like a brilliant recipe .................may try it tonite
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Return to Weekly Weigh In