Weigh in for new user

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Weigh in for new user

Postby cynara » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:58 pm

Ok starting today I am:

157cm or 5'2 tall

Goal 57-62kgs

Before Christmas last year I weighed 64kgs. The last 5 years my weight has yo yoed from:

57 - 82 - 62 - 72 - 64 - 72 - 64 -75.6

All I want to be is 57 again like I was in highschool. My problem is being totally addicted to food, food is my crux for everything, depression, happyness, bordem, stress. Fav foods, chocolate and chips. I need to give up all together because I can't just stop at one.

Hopefully I will have better results next week - will keep you posted

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:35 pm

when I was highly addicted to food (a short while back) I went into woolworths and purchased a mini Ultrafresh breath spray (sold near the mouthwash and toothpastes)

The taste of chemical mint in the mouth kinda puts you off all thoughts of chocolate or chip eating, they just don't go together.

Postby millie » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:02 am

Dolly what a great Idea. I am going to the dreaded shops tomorrow I am going to buy one of those.

Cynara I know what you mean about the chocolate and chips. The rest of my family is skinny so they still want to have these things in the house and I have a daily struggle. I am new to this forum too I have not weighed myself since starting tomorrow is the day.

Return to Weekly Weigh In