It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:41 am

Free Newsletter

Evilwomans weigh in.... URGHH!

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Evilwomans weigh in.... URGHH!

Postby evilwomaniamshe » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:10 am

Hi all,
I am not a happy camper, stepped on the scale today for weigh in and now It says I only lost 3 pounds. From 170 down to 167 today. It has been 3 weeks in on my healthy kick ways and its been darn dedication and perfection for me. Several days ago the loss said 4.5, now it seems I went up instead of down, urghhh why me I ask?

I am doing everything right, I swear I am. I eat religiously 1400 calories a day, I haven't cheated at all either, not even 1 morsel. Along with my exceptional eating habits, I workout daily 1 hr on my treadmill all on an incline. I vary the intensity to challenge my muscles, so somedays it is on an incline of 4.8, other days 6-7 incline and the past several days I even kicked it up several notches, I have been walking on a 10 incline (the highest incline my treadmill will go mind you!). Please note when I am on a 10 incline my speed is 3.2, slow but steady. However when I am on the lower inclines I walk/jog at about 4.0 and bump it up with burst of 4.2-4.5 to mix it up and make it more challenging... After this workout, then I walk backwards on the treadmill on incline again for 5 minutes. Then I do 75 stomach crunchers and 100 leg and butt lifts and several days a week I lift 5 pound weights too.

I just do not get it, Ok, perhaps I am gaining more muscle? But won't more muscle hike up my metabolism to burn more to lose more eventually? Aye yi yi, I am so frustrated I am giving it my all and thensome as you can see. Again I am 5 ft 8 inches tall and have a very fit athletic build, but I bound and determined to lose 17 pounds to get back to my FIGHTING WEIGHT of 148. I will continue at it, because I am not a quitter, but I just felt the need to vent.

Do you think I should lay off the incline for awhile and see what that does? Perhaps today I should do an hr of kickboxing or an hr on my stationary bike instead, just to mix it up a bit more?

Losing inches instead? hmnnn.....I honestly don't see any visual loss and I haven't been measuring, my jeans fit the same...

Help, suggestions, anyone?
evilwomaniamshe
evilwomaniamshe

Postby evilwomaniamshe » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:43 am

Just me again Evilwomaniamshe, Well I just finished my todays workout. I just completed 1 hr on the treadmill on 10 incline at 3.2 miles per hr.
Then 5 minutes on the treadmill on 10 incline at 2.5 miles per hr.

75 belly blasters
100 leg & booty lifts

I Feel strong and powerful, and I am gonna continue to workout hard and eat healthy until I start to notice results..... There "Nuff said.
evilwomaniamshe
evilwomaniamshe

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:51 am

keep at it evil- at least you did have a gain and it wont happen over night but it will happen :) it just takes perserverence. if weightloss was so easy there wouldnt be so many obese people in this world.
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:11 am

do you always weigh yourself at the same time of the day? on an empty stomach, i find i get massive variations depending on the time of day so i think most of us do it first thing in the morning
Jisgone

Postby evilwomaniamshe » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:49 am

Hey jewels,
Yup mornings right after the first P and poo. I don't weigh in every morning though..
evilwomaniamshe
evilwomaniamshe

Return to Weekly Weigh In