It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Jess's Weigh-ins

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Jess's Weigh-ins

Postby jestxx » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:09 pm

Ok, I am going to weigh in every Monday morning. And with every weigh-in I will post a goal.

Heavist Weight: 83.5kg
Current Weight: 82kg
Goal Weight: 65kg

I really want to make 65kg by the end of the year :(

I have emailed sureslim to ask for prices, as I really think I need more help!
jestxx

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:18 pm

hey jess best wishes mate there is nothing wrong with asking for help :) keep us updated :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:24 pm

i do believe someone on the forum was on sureslim... dont remember who tho :P i think they said it was pretty pricey
Jisgone

Postby jestxx » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 pm

Hey guys, my internet is down, bad timing!!! :( :(

Anyway I weighed in this week at 80.9kg which is a loss of 1.1kgs.

I never thought I could lose that much in a week, as I have never lost more than 0.5kgs in a week before, however I think this small step might be because I currently have the flu, very bad.

I havent exercised much this week, but have drinken at least 1.5L of water a week, which I am proud of!!

I wont be on often, but always thinking of you guys!!!
jestxx

Postby milkyway » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:18 pm

Nice going Jess - you must be so pleased with yourself :D

Keep up the hard work and stop by whenever you can and let us know your progress.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:44 am

damn internet!! good on ya jess, it just motivates u to keep going when u see the scales go down like that. feel better soon
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:55 am

Well done on that loss Jess!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Weigh in yes please!!

Postby Kathryn W » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:46 pm

Hey there,

A friend of mine did the sureslim program. Very expensive and she didn't lose the weight as quickly as they said she would and infact put it back on! I know a couple of people who have done the Cohen's program which is similar to Sureslim and I have just started it. Very hard and you need to have monthly blood tests as well but I have seen it work with a friend losing 45 kgs in 6 months. She looks fantastic!

I will be weighing in once a week as well and look forward to great weight loss!!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w42zbgv/]
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
Kathryn W

Postby jestxx » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:19 pm

Hey Guys, Things arent going to fantastically at the moment.

Last week I wiehged in at 86.2kgs which is 3kgs heavier than my heaviest weight, so as you can imagine, my emotions are all over the place! My relationship is showing cracks, and I am feeling absolutely horrible about almost every aspect of my life.

This week, I decided to take some control. I am eating relatively healthily, though if I am craving something, I have it, but not as much as I normally would. Yesterday I weighed in at 84.8kgs, which really put a smile on my face. I even got up early (before a 10 hour shift at work) and went for a run down at the beach a few days ago. I have also been for a few short walks during the week. I think I might finally be on the right track.

But I also had a bit of a scare with my period being 3 days late, which added more tension to my failing relationship.

Im just glad work is going well, without work (and my puppy) I dont think there would be any reason for me to wake up in the mornings. So miserable.
jestxx

Postby ` C e l e s t e » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:21 pm

I was on SureSlim a while back and lost a lot of weight. It is pricey though, about $800+

The only reason why I put weight back on was because I did the wrong thing by myself. lol. They design a diet for you once the program is over for you to use to maintain your weight, which I just never stuck to.

If you have the money I'd really encourage you to do it because you have the weekly support of a counsellor, a specific diet tailored to your needs and a program for you to use in maintaining your weight loss.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2CKE0n/]
[/url]
` C e l e s t e

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:30 pm

hey jess
sorry you are having a rough time at the moment. if you need a chat feel free to pm me. i hope things turn out the way you hope- getting a period or not. it can be scary i know.

sounds like you are on the right track though with the exercise :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:47 pm

I'm sorry things aren't going so well. We're here for you if you want to chat!

On the brighter side, good on you for going for a run on the beach and getting your weight loss back on track. You'll get there!
Mandie

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:27 pm

Sending a big HUG your way - as Kate and Mandie have already said - we are here for you!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Return to Weekly Weigh In