It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:09 am

Free Newsletter

50 KGS wanna count down with me !! " BURN & DROP&qu

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

50 KGS wanna count down with me !! " BURN & DROP&qu

Postby SeRiOuS.. » Sat May 05, 2007 9:20 pm

Im on my way to get those 50 numbers down to 0.. If your up to it and feel like the challenge with me lets do it.. We can keep it each other accountable..
So today i have started and as i had posted accidently in the wrong topic area. Anyhow.
I way 119 kilos :oops: and i have exactly 50 kilos to burn.
So this time next week it would be nice for me to report back on my progress. And again if you are needing to "burn and drop" 50 join in as you feel to do..
I feel different to what i see on the outside..
Have no choice but to "lose it 2 gain it".

Postby prettyinpink » Tue May 08, 2007 3:57 pm

Hi SeRiOuS, how is it going for you? We started around the same time and our weight is not far apart and so far so good for me.

I am not going to weigh myself untill Saturday so that it will be a full week since I started but I know I have lost some even if it is fluid. :D :D

Today was my testing day as I leave home so early on a Monday to drive up the coast for work but I was good. I did stop and get my normal skinny mocha to keep me going but apart from that I drank water the rest of the morning and then had a cuppa soup and fruit when I got home at lunch. :D I normally stop on the way home and get something to eat but today I just kept sipping water all the way so that I would not think so much about food. :wink: I feel so good about myself for being able to do that, silly I suppose but it is a good feeling none the less. :D

Hope everything has been going great for you. :)

Return to Weekly Weigh In