It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Decided to weigh myself

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Decided to weigh myself

Postby Tas » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:58 am

Ok I have not weighed myself since last Friday in time for the personal trainer. So this morning I went in to the garage and pulled out the scales! The begininng of November I was 82.5 kilo's and now <drum roll please> :D 79.5!

All in all I am fairly happy with losing 3 kilo's this month so far...even if I did indulge with a bacon roll last Saturday :lol:

Cheers

Maria
Tas

Postby Fairie » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:54 am

That's fantastic Maria, well done. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:33 pm

Oh my goodness, you are fantastic! congratulations Maria!
Dolly

Postby Tas » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:23 pm

Thank you Fairie and Dolly - I'm sure it's the working out constructing the patio that has done it though :lol:
My OH and I work together on our business as well as things around the home - with the farm animals and working on fences etc - renovating, but yesterday OH actually said he has noticed I have more stamina now and could do more physical work (like humping sand and bluestone around) without being worn out. To make it even more worthwhile my crohns has settled and have literally no pain now for about 6 weeks! So that in itself is well worth it. I will still remain on tablets and more than likely have to have regular invasive tests for the rest of my life but at least now I know that a crohns patient CAN lose the weight even on these awful pills.
Thanks again for the wonderful support - I am bl%$dy sure I would not have gone this far without you being there....

Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:01 pm

wooooohoo well done maria what an excellent loss
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Return to Weekly Weigh In