It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:10 am

Free Newsletter

Mels weigh in torture

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mels weigh in torture

Postby melogic » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:28 pm

Not happy jan!

I can feel that i have lost more weight this week but the scales I have measure up to a 700g difference and it is driving me crazy. I weigh myself three times and take the middle weight. They are new digital scales so they shouldn't be this fickle. Any ideas?
I really feel like chucking it all in at the moment. :cry: Anyone else have the same problem?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMqaVfg/]
[/url]
melogic

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:41 pm

hey mel sounds like dodgy scales are you able to take them back? scales annoy the hell out of me so i can understand your frustration. especially when you know you have done everything right this past week and still see a gain or pitiful loss.

keep at it mate, dont let the scales ruin your chances of reaching your goal
kate_turner2000

Postby shokoden » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:23 pm

Hey Mel maybe instead of focusing on your scales measure yourself eg waist hips ect or do both one day a week then you can see the changes too. Going great so far anyway and 700gms is 700gms maybe retaining more fluid and have a better loss next week. Don't throw it in you are doing great
shokoden

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:36 am

I was thinking along the same lines - sometimes you don't have to lose kilograms to lose weight - inches and centimetres all count too!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Re: Mels weigh in torture

Postby Ses » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:18 pm

[quote="melogic"]Not happy jan!

I can feel that i have lost more weight this week but the scales I have measure up to a 700g difference and it is driving me crazy. quote]

If you feel that you have lost wt you probably have. Your body will catch up next week! Instead of feeling mad about the scales, put on a piece of clothing that was too tight a month ago to remind you of your success so far.
[[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wg3ZtyW/]
[/url]
Ses

Return to Weekly Weigh In