It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:45 am

Free Newsletter

Princess poodle's progress

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Princess poodle's progress

Postby princesspoodle » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:39 am

OK, So it was weigh in day today. And I am at least still moving in the right direction...75kg on the nose. I am surprised that I still went down as I was not too good last weekend. Anyway, I have friends coming over in the middle of sept and I want to get down to 73 byt the time they arrive!! My next goal!!
I hope the rest of you have had a good week!!
Kath
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfKLrXa/]
[/url]
princesspoodle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:47 pm

looking good kath, i reckon you can reach that 73kg goal by mid september :) keep up the great work
kate_turner2000

thanks Kate

Postby princesspoodle » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:40 pm

Thanks Kate,

you're comments are always welcome (and always so encouraging) I hope that you've had a good week as well, despite having a small gain. Make sure you don't let that put you off girl, this crappy weightloss thing takes time, we can't be good all the time after all we are just human (most of us anyway!!).

Keep going each day at a time. I look forward to you having a bigger loss than me next week!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfKLrXa/]
[/url]
princesspoodle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:24 pm

god yeah! its crappy when the scales show a gain instead of a loss. its times like that when you feel like throwing it in isnt it! but as long as we keep going and supporting each other then we can get the scales moving in the right direction again. its great because on this forum if you do have a bad day, week, month etc most people are non judgemental so it is encouraging :) hope you are having a great week?!
kate_turner2000

Return to Weekly Weigh In