Free Newsletter

Weigh In 30/06/05

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Weigh In 30/06/05

Postby Maraver » Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:23 am

I lost 1.4 Kilos :lol:

Postby Scott » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:34 am

I weighed in at 87.4kgs this morning, down a kilo or so from last week I think.

Am looking forward to getting over this mini plateau and seeing the underside of 85kgs on the scales!

Until next week... :D

Postby Serena » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:34 pm

My scales wouldn't speak to me this morning. I know I must be teetering right around their maximum capacity but I'm not too upset because I've walked nearly every day and I've been eating pretty well and I feel like I've lost weight. Maybe I've gained a little muscle - I've been throwing a couple of pretty steep hills into my walks and anyone who's ever tried to walk a siberian husky knows it gives your arms a pretty good workout too!

Postby Scott » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:15 pm

Well done Serena,

at the end of the day it doesn't matter what the scales say, it's how healthy you feel physically and mentally that counts.

Feeling better is the best thing exercise does for us and if we keep doing it the results eventually show up on the scales as well.

Keep up the great work! :D

Postby Hayley » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:48 pm

Awesome work to those who lost weight! And to those that didn't, remember that it's how you feel that counts - keep persevering and you'll start to see results soon. I haven't weighed in for a while - two weeks I think. I haven't lost anything yet, but I'm not surprised since I've only just started exercising.

I feel so much more motivated now, having others to talk to and who support you. I also love 'Ed's Pledge' page - it's helping me alot.

Don't give up guys! :wink:

Postby emma21 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:24 am

My weight hasnt changed this week. I have been eating fairly good but doing little exercise which doesnt help. Been a bit stressed too (not that i should use stress as an excuse).

I'm going to buy some digital scales, hopefully they will be more accurate than my current ones.

Well done to those who have had success this week!

Emma :roll:

Return to Weekly Weigh In