It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:58 am

Free Newsletter

Franky's Weekly Weigh in :)

Weigh in each week here!

Moderator: Moderators

Franky's Weekly Weigh in :)

Postby hippie_magic » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:51 pm

Well today is the start of a new adventure and am starting my kick start to life. I've been losing weight for the past year but i've seem tohit a plateu so have decided to step up a notch. I'm joining curves tommorrow *fingers Crossed* and am going to push myself to run there and bak each time since it is only a 15 min walk

Todays Weigh in:69.5-70kg
Aim for next weigh in (next sunday):69

My exercise at the moment includes: walking about half and hour to and hour per day.

This weeks pledge: I will do an hour to an hour or more of exercise per day no matter what conditions unless dying or in hospital (which i hope is unlikely)
Starting Weight:85kg
Weight Now:68
Goal:60kg

Starting to run

hippie_magic

Postby matchbox » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:54 pm

hey franky, congrats on the loss so far :) good luck with the exercise, hope it al goes well! :)
also, welcome :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Chief » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:20 pm

looks like you've done a great job already, congratz on that and good luck with the rest of the journy.
Yes i'm a bloke
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wr2WOoy/]
[/url]
Chief

Postby hippie_magic » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:40 pm

I dont really want to way myself this week. too depressing, had another bad week especially since my family and i went on holiday. I ate the 2 big food groups kfc and pizza all on the same day. Not willingly i might add you grudgingly since i was hungry and no one told me about the healthy eating place 30 mins down the road *grumbles* oh well. Getting back on the weightloss horse and i will hopefully get out of bed tommorrow morning early enough to go for a jog which i hope to keep up for *grabs calcualtor* till i can no longer walk or move my knee's.
So this weeks mini goal will be 67.5/68 and the slightly bigger goal which i will reward my self with a facial is.....65kilo's

Starting to run

hippie_magic

Postby milkyway » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:56 pm

I think you're doing great, Franky :) Look how far you've come already. I love your description of the two big food groups; pizza and KFC :lol:

Don't overdo it with the running - you don't want to get injured ;) Good luck with your weightloss goal this week.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:56 pm

ditto to what milkyway (san) said. you are doing ok just keep going!
kate_turner2000

Postby hippie_magic » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:42 pm

Weightloss is quite like the song from finding nemo
just keep swimming
just keep swimming
just swim

Which if you change the word from swimming to slimming you get the perfect fat be gone chant. I actually when walking today counted how many beers on the wall till i made it home. But i did run but the alarm didnt go off this morning so i jogged in the afternoon. I really feel awsome now, when i was big exercise was like painful but now exercise feels good, envigorating and the endorphins ahh almost like a drug.

Starting to run

hippie_magic

Postby Sas » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:11 am

haha I love the weight loss chant!

Exercise is a great thing to make you feel better about yourself. After I exercise I feel like I have actively tried to loose weight. I love exercise... gotta love those endorphins :)

Keep the awesome work up... you have come so far already! Not much further to go now :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby hippie_magic » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:26 pm

I know, eating right feels ok but i find when i exercise i think, wow i have really done something towards a healthy happy skinny me. My motivation for all the weight loss is getting rid of my gut and wearing a bikini also being a size 8-10 would be awsome. heck being healthier would be great. i may go a belly dancing video, its a great but workout. You should see these girls theres a but clenching exercise, i swear if they lifted up their legs they could walk on these butts. They move so far off the ground its slightly scary. i also feel all high and mighty sinc ei'm going to by hand weights tommorrow from target just to have an exercise to do when i'm studying as well as getting a yoga ball to sit on to improve my shocking posture.

Starting to run

hippie_magic

Return to Weekly Weigh In