It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Free Newsletter

I'm back :-)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm back :-)

Postby Nay » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:33 am

Hi everyone, I joined a while ago, and I think this is a great forum with lots of motivation and helpful people. I wanted to lose weight for my sisters wedding which was last week and decided to kick start my weight loss with Celebrity Slim. They had their own forum so thats where I have been for the last three months. All went great, I lost about 5 kilos and I fit into my dress which was the main thing. But Celebrity Slim wasn't a long term thing for me. I'm finishing off my last box this week and eating more normal food now. Since my sisters wedding, I have put on 2 kilos, which was expected since CS is a relatively low carb diet. I'm not devastated, but I would like to be able to fit back into my smaller clothes. They fit me a week ago!!!

The great thing that I have noticed is that when I was on CS, my weight would fluctuate each day, sometimes by as much as a kilo. Now I'm back to eating normal food, my weight this week has stayed the same each day. (even though I haven't been so good with some of my food choices ) :oops:

The other thing I have noticed is that I don't eat as attrociously as I did before starting CS, so something good has stemmed from it. I found I'm happy to eat healthy now and I'm drinking much more water than I used to.

Anyhoo, I'm back!! See you around!!

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:40 am

hi nay welcome back to the group. glad to hear the wedding went well :) as for cs i did it last week for one week only and i have snuck on the scales and i have seen a gain which doesnt surprise me but as you say you cant live on shakes forever. its healthy eating and exercise for us both now!!....

with the occasional treat ;)

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:47 am

HiNay and welcome back to the forum! I hope the wedding was fun!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:36 am

Hey Nay and welcome back. :)

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!

Postby Mandie » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:32 am

Hi, well done on your loss and best of luck for the future! :)

Return to Introductions