It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:52 am

Free Newsletter

Hello to all

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Bel Diamante » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:38 pm

Hi Donna and welcome to the club ((hugz))

I know what it like to lose and put it all back on. The first time i lost 20kg but put on 50kg after i stopped, then i lost 15kg and put back on 5kg. Its been a massive roller coaster and at times i just seem to lose all motivation and get all depressed that i'm not losing weight then go have a binge fest LOL. But this time I have made subtle changes to my lifestyle and so far so good. I still have a long way to go but i know eventually i will get there.

xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Start Bust: 133cm Now: 130cm
Start Waist: 127cm Now: 125cm
Start Hips: 148cm Now: 144cm
Bel Diamante

Postby Litada » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm so impressed with this forum i just had to join, I too am on the weight loss band wagon for the 20 millionth time but am determined after having my second child 5 weeks ago that i'm going to lose my battle with my weight.

Its consumed to much of my life!

So, I am on day 4 of the Kate Morgan program but am doing week about on W.Watchers as i know it works for me i just need to exercise and stick to it so here goes. 45 kg's to lose.

Your all so inspiring to me though, i live remotely so i have to order online and have not even a gym although coming soon in our town.

Anyhoo, im all geared up so BRING IT ORN!!

Postby donnadeadly » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:15 pm

Thank you all for the nice and big welcomes, it is great to have sites like this. Jes I think it is wonderful that you are doing this so remotely and that at least you have some support system here with people that have a real understanding of the challenges that we face when we get motivated at make these choices. I wish you all luck and once again Thankyou.
On the road to losing weight for the second time, hoping for 20kg off for Christmas and to make it a life change this time.

Return to Introductions