It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:23 am

Free Newsletter

G,day Everyone

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby natalie » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:01 am

Hello Pam

Thankyou for your postI just checked out your profile andI am interested in you job title.What does "a dogs body in a supermarket mean?" lol.....Its got me beat.

You asked me to share some secrets of my succsess with you.Well I believe the biggest secret to weight loss is that well really there is no secret.Everyone "knows" what they have to do but its just really hard work and allot of dedication and self belief.You really have to believe 100 percent you can do it.

I still have my bad days but I am still working at it and I guess to a degree I always will be.
natalie

Postby natalie » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:10 am

HI Angel

Thanks for the welcome.This is such a friendly website and I would love to share my experience with everyone.I am at work at the moment so I wont go into great detail but I guess the biggest way it has changed my life is my level of confidence has skyrocketed.
I feel like a new person inside and out.
I dont have to shop at tent city for clothes anymore as I am now getting into size 14 - 16 as opposed to a size 20 -22.
I have not been at my current weight since I was 14 years old and it feels amazing.
I am about to go down to a weight that I have not been since I was 12 and it is so exiting!!!

I will tell my story in the true story section when I am at home because there is so much to say :)
natalie

Postby natalie » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:18 am

Hi fairie

Theankyou for the encouragement about my weight loss.I am so happy to have joined such a wonderful supportive forum such as this. :D
natalie

Postby natalie » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:20 am

Hello Dragonfly

Thankyou very much for the welcome.I look forward to seeing you around the boards :)
natalie

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:52 pm

Welcome natalie and congrats on the weight loss so far . Hope to see more of u around the forums
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:36 am

Thankyou jules :D

Postby mrs mutt » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:14 am

Hi Natalie
I am also a newbie to the forum but everyone seems so motivated and I am sure that your weight loss so far (congrats on that by the way) will become a further motivation for all of us.

My stats
SW: 80.1 kgs
CW: 78.7
GW: 65.0 :wink:

Robyn - If you think you can, or think you can't, you'll be proved right
mrs mutt

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:21 pm

Hello Robyn

Thankyou for your post.Congratulations on your weight loss so far too.
I feel very motivated at the moment as I am eager to get to goal before Easter.I know it is a big ask to loose 10 kilos by Easter but I am going to give it my best shot.I am doing 35 kim a week on my treadmill as well as hand weights so I know it will pay off.I have only increased my exersise like this as of today so it will probably take at least a week to see the results.

I am currentley 85.7 kilos and I am detirmined to get off this plateau I am on and get to goal.

Anyway thanks for your post and I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

Natalie. :D

Postby natalie » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:39 pm

Hello I am just posting my graph for the first time.I hope this works..
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

"All we have is here and now"
natalie

Postby LadyBug » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:11 pm

WOW Natalie... truely inspirational!!

Congrats on your loss so far... and best of luck losing the other 10 to gte to your goal weight :)
LadyBug

Postby natalie » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:52 am

Thankyou Lady bug for your compliments.
I see your new here aswell.I hope your program is going well and I hope to see you around these forums. :D

Natalie

natalie

Postby natalie » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:49 am

Hello Robyn how are you? I havent seen you around the forums for a while and I have noticed your tikker graph thingy has expired.Hope you are ok and doing well.

Also I just want to say hi to Dragon fly and pam - I hope you guys are doing well - Post when you can and let us know how you are going.

Drop us all a line when you have some time.

Take care,

Natalie :)

natalie

Previous

Return to Introductions