It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:57 am

Free Newsletter

Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi Everyone!

Postby jobe » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:58 pm

Hi one and all
I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now and i have finally got the courage up to join.
I am a 34 year old married stay at home mum of 2 little boys.
I joines a curves gym about 8 weeks ago and i found it wasn't doing me any good. i actually put on not lost. So i have come to the conclusion if i really want to feel better i have to do something about my eating habits and not just exercise.
Two weeks ago i had a weigh in at the gym and i was 118kg. This is the heaviest i have ever been. My husband keeps saying to give myself a break as i have just had another baby. Hello how long can you keep using this excuse. My youngest is now 7 months.
So i have decided to use the points system from Weight Watchers. I haven't actually joined, i am just trying to follow the points book i have as well as continuing going to the gym. So far i have lost 1.7 kg. As i tell myself you have to start somewhere. I am determined to do this. I would love to get to about 80kg. Hopefully i will get alot of motivation from this forum to stick to this. :)
jobe

Postby Mandie » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:28 pm

Hi there Jobe, welcome aboard :)

You definitely need to look at your eating habits as well as exercising regularly. Try the home website (weightloss.com.au) for some cool calculators for calories and stuff :)

You could also use some other websites like calorieking.com.au, I personally find it really useful to record my food and exercise daily, as it keeps me accountable.

You CAN do this :) Best of luck!
Mandie

Postby help6363 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:03 pm

Hello and welcome

I look forward to reading about your successful weight loss in the near future :D

WELL done on your weight loss to date, that's fantastic! :D
help6363

Postby chubbywife79 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:27 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your weightloss.
chubbywife79

Postby Sas » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:35 pm

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

I look forward to hearing about your progress :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Return to Introductions