It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:07 am

Free Newsletter

another new girl

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

another new girl

Postby ithinkican » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:23 pm

hey everyone, how are u?
my name is zoe and im from australia. at the moment im not the weight i want to be, no one takes me seriously any more when i say i want to lose weight, but i do. and at the moment i could really use sum support from people who know what they are doing.
im 19, but i am aiming to be a beautiful young woman soon, without these extra tyres. im going to try to start to lose weight, but i would be so appreciative of tips or anything anyone knows that could help me. i ant to make myself proud of who i am, not what i look like.
i need motivation as i work full time and need to make time for excercise, sumthing that is fun!!
thankyou all so much, and i look forward to our weight loss journeys together.
love zoe xxx
~!*zoraya*!~
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSBUmWH/]
[/url]
ithinkican

Postby milkyway » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:28 pm

Hi Zoe and welcome to the forum. I take you seriously :)

The best advice I can give is to start making gradual changes to your life rather than doing everything all at once. Set yourself some small goals to achieve in the coming week such as drinking more water and exercising for 30 mins at least three times and build from there. Lots of small goals and small successes adds up to great big wins along the way :D

As for exercise - what kind of things do you like to do? Walking? Running? Dancing? The trick is to find something you enjoy doing. It might take a bit of experimentation but you'll get there.

You CAN do this :D

All the best and sing out if you have any particular questions!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Justjudy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Zoe. Milkyway was right in saying take everything slowly, one thing at a time. It takes 30 days to form a new habit - I had so many bad ones that I am still changing them :lol: Have a look around and you will find lots of inspiration and tips from everyone.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby scoots » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:42 pm

Hi, welcome, and just know that we all take you seriously here about wanting to lose weight :D

I agree with the others that starting with small changes is the way to go, that's what i'm currently doing, particularly with the trying to get a regular exercise routine happening.....has never been one of my strong points :roll:
scoots

Postby ithinkican » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:08 pm

thankyou all so much for your support, i would love to begin my journey with you!
im so glad to finally find comfort in the fact that i now have proof i am not the only one going through this!!
i have decided to start as of tomorrow morning, as i am more motivated to begin excercise regimes at the beginning of the week. so myb a walk in the mornings monday wednesday and friday, myb a jog as well, but i do love dancing so i shuld find a place near by work to do that.
how are u all going with ur weight loss goals??? i would love to hear of your experiences!!
lots of love, zoraya xxx
~!*zoraya*!~
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSBUmWH/]
[/url]
ithinkican

Return to Introductions