It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 am

Free Newsletter

Hello from Michael....

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello from Michael....

Postby hoptoit » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:24 pm

Hi everyone - I'm new to the site and pretty impressed with all the wonderful encouragement and support everyone's giving. The personal stories from the forums are fantastic. A few years ago, I stacked on a bit of weight after a knee operation but was successful in getting back to my original weight by calculating the kj's of food and drink going in and the kj's I was expending. Once I reduced food (and activity) to numbers I found it quite easy, actually. I'm really keen to package up my ideas and share with anyone's who's interested - I wonder if the approach would work for other people - or was it just me!! Anyway, good luck to everyone - especially during the challenging Xmas period... :P
hoptoit

Postby sunshine » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi Michael and welcome. Ah yes the Christmas period, do we indulge or do we be good!!! I for one will have a great day, maybe go for a walk but I will certainly eat and drink and be merry! Cheers.
sunshine

Postby hoptoit » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:18 pm

Hi Sunshine - thanks for your welcome. I like your 4 week progress - steady and realistic! Absolutely agree with you re Christmas... it's all about balance! Xmas cheer to you too...
hoptoit

Postby lng86 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:42 pm

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your success.

Cheers,
Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Return to Introductions