It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi

Postby healthykym » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:23 pm

Hi Everybody,

I have just joined this weight loss forum. I only wanted to lose about 5 - 6 kilos, mainly around my waist that i haven;t lost since having my baby.
I started on the Admin Censored products about six weeks ago and have lost four kilos and 6cm of my waist as well as gain alot of extra energy and feeling alot better.
I have since started my own business as a Admin Censored Distributor to allow me to help people wanting to have lose weight or just feel better and also to allow me to be a stay at home mum and spend precious time with my little girl.
If anyone is interested or knows anyone who may be interested in finding out more about the Admin Censored programs please email me at [email protected]
Hoping that you all acheive your weight loss goals!

:P
healthykym

Postby SarahC » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Hi Kym! Welcome to the forum :D

I wish you all the best with your Admin Censored business, but just so you know, you are not really allowed to promote it on here.

But, you will get loads of support for your weight loss journey here! It's a great place :D
SarahC

Postby KimE » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:24 pm

Hello Kym from another Kim.

All the best on your journey. :D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby healthykym » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Hi Sarah,

Sorry i didn't realise that you weren't allowed to put anything about business on here.
I just wanted to let people know that these products worked for me and that they could help other people too.
Thanks for letting me know.
healthykym

Return to Introductions