It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Free Newsletter

this year i'm reeaallly going to do it!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby reena » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:00 am

welcome and good luck :roll:
reena

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:00 am

Welcome Jessie! I checked out your website and I really love your artwork! Good luck with your weight loss.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby jess_jess » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:17 am

Ahh yes I know that sort of boyfriend all too well. What he didn't realise in his quest to make me feel responsible for his actions was that he gave me the fire in my belly to lose the weight I'm glad you're getting your self esteem back and I'm glad you're in a healthy relationship now! It makes all the difference to how you feel about everything.

With our height differences, our BMI is very similar. You must be at that annoying stage where you don't know if you're a 12 or a 14?? Lets just call ourselves 13s, lol.

Megan, thank god we came to our senses huh! i shudder now when i think about spending a lifetime with someone like that..
As for the size thing i WISH there was a size 13 out there it would make life so much easier! hehe

thankyou all for your welcomes, I am going to post a progress report today yay :)

jess
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVqTvk/]
[/url]
jess_jess

Postby Fireball » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:38 am

I relate to what you said that it's about time to "stop complaining about being overweight and actually do something about it!" I have decided this is it, this year I AM doing it. One thing I look back on with regret, is all the time and emotional energy I have wasted thinking about what to eat or not, worrying, feeling gulity etc and I am massively overweight!

Being that you are a lot younger than me I wish success for you now, not to waste all that time and energy and that I have. This is an excellent forum so I am sure you will get all the support you need to be able to achieve your goals. Good Luck.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby chubbywife79 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Hey and welcome to the forum.
chubbywife79

Previous

Return to Introductions