It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:45 am

Free Newsletter

Fitness is my goal

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Fitness is my goal

Postby Beetle » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking on this forum for awhile now and thought it was about time I joined.
I am an extremely active person (I'm a rower) and usually eat pretty well, however recently I have noticed that my intake of not so healthy foods has started to increase, I have a great weakness for chocolate, and I was shocked when I stepped on the scales the other day at 69kg. Now, at 174cm tall, I know I am by no means fat or even overweight, however I would like to change my eating habits and hopefully drop a few kilos in the process, I'm just not quite happy with where I am at the moment. I haven't set a goal weight as I would prefer not to focus on the scales, but rather on eating healthier and feeling good.
Sorry about the long post!

Postby milkyway » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:18 pm

Hi Beetle - completely understand where you're coming from. All the best for your journey to a healthier and fitter you.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Postby Beetle » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanks Milkyway, I kind of disappeared for a few days, but got back to reading here today and realise that this place really7 just might be the place I need to get back on track, everyone seems so supportive here!

Return to Introductions