It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:41 pm

Free Newsletter

howdy all!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

howdy all!

Postby kitty » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:31 am

hi! i'm kitty, 21, and i am sick and tired of my lard ass!

i am currently 85kgs and the heaviest i have ever been. i had always been active and health concious until one day my fat fairy godmother came along and showed me the enjoyment of fatty food, sugar and the remote control.

it didn't occur to me how much weight i was actually putting on and now that i do know i am disgusted.

i am a confident and outgoing person who just wants to look as good as the person i used to be and the person i know is busting to get out. hopefully you guys and my healthy fairy god mother (i will call her betty) will help me escape from my unhealthy lifestlye.

until we meet again on this weightloss forum, may the force be with you.......
kitty

Postby Maraver » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:43 am

Hi Kitty I like you and your sense of humour already I can see you will fit in very well here
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:45 am

Welcome Kitty,
I think we're gonna have to get you to wave your Fairy Godmother Betty's wand over all of us. I could sure do with some fairy dust sprinklings.

Yesterday started off great for me until I discovered the chocolate food someone foolishly left in the house, enough said!
I'll start off new this morning and see how we go.

Thursdays are our weigh-in days here, a thread will be put up to record our weight for the week.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby kitty » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:09 pm

i am getting some seriously nice vibes through my computer screen from this forum! everyone seems so helpful, supportive and down right nice! :D

oh thursday is d day hey. its my new least favourite day of the week....monday's wont feel so bad anymore i dont think!

i look forward to getting to know you all better and hopefully together we will all be able to reach our goal of marrying brad pitt....i mean losing weight, getting healthier and feeling better about ourselves.

kitty
kitty

Postby Dolly » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:31 pm

Nah, ya said it right the first time, although Brendan Fraser is also worth dieting for.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000409/photogallery-ss-0

Another person to diet for (if we can't do it for ourselves) is our wonderful administrator Scott who runs this forum (he's always watching over us)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:16 pm

But why diet for just one man? When you look that hot you can have any or all if you wish!
Serena

Return to Introductions