It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:33 am

Free Newsletter

Hello All

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello All

Postby Nobody » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:46 am

Hello Everyone!

My name is Fahid Shehzad, and I am about to be 24 on 27th February this year. My current weight is 101KGs, in combination with a height of 5'9". I was a fat boy as I became a teenager. But then I lost some weight for good back in 2000 as I joined a Karate/Martial-Arts School. But I quit the Martial-Arts School at the end of 2000 so I can pay a little more attention to my studies.

I kept going to gym time to time, which helped me to keep my weight balanced, but in last few months there was no exercise at all, and now I weigh about 101 Kgs, while according to Fitness Guides I should be weighing some where between 68 to 72.

It has been a few days since I have restarted my efforts to lose/control my weight, and ever since I started exercising I was looking for platform where I can share my ideas and get suggestions from other people (trying to lose weight) like me. So a little search on Google took me to this forum, and I decided to join here. I hope I'll have a good time here with you people, and will get a lot of help from you as I go through my weight loss process.

Postby milkyway » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 am

Welcome to the forum :) I look forward to reading your progress reports :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Postby reena » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:10 am

welcome fahid the people in this forum r vry nice and helpfull and really gives u a carriage which a over weighted person really neads

Return to Introductions