It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Free Newsletter

I'm baaaaaack!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I'm baaaaaack!!

Postby shaz73 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Hello again beautiful people.

After my heartache of losing my baby girl in June last year, I gave birth to my precious son in December. Remakai Michael is now 8 weeks old & I am beginning another round of weight loss. I'm breast feeding him & I've had to do all my research again as to how many calories I can have & what/how much exercise I need to do. Because Remakai hasn't setled in to a routine yet and is rather demanding, I'll pretty much be restricted to walking.

As I said in my first introduction when I first joined this forum, I put on more weight with each child & this is baby number 4 for me. So I now weigh 104kg... "not happy Jan"... My goal weight is 65kg. I'm 173cm tall.

I look forward to sharing with you all again. You're all wonderful people & the advice & encouragement & friendship is such a great motivator.

Talk to you all again soon.

Shaz
Proud Mum of 4 - it's the best job I've ever had!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgt4vP2/]
shaz73

Re: I'm baaaaaack!!

Postby milkyway » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:00 am

Hiya shaz - great to see you back here ... and congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby boy! I'm sure you are run off your feet but good on you for making your health a priority. I certainly haven't forgotten your heartache - I was (and still am) so moved by your story.

I look forward to hearing about your progress :)
San x
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Nikerz82 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:25 pm

Hey Shaz, welcome back :D Im so sorry to hear about your daughter, my heart goes out to you, I could only imagine how devastating that would be. :cry: On a much happier note, Congradulations on the birth of your beautiful son, I take it thats his pic and omg can I just say, he's gorgeous :D
we sound so simliar, back up to our biggest after babies, I started at 101 kilos after my twins last year and Im heading for 65 aswell, so I totally feel where your coming from, :wink: Goodluck!
Nikerz82

Postby shaz73 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:21 am

Thanks Nikerz.

Actually, that photo is a pic of my daughter, Aliyra-Rose, who I recently lost. :oops: She was about 7 months old there. And yes, she was a little cutie. My little boy is only 2 months. I also have Seth who's 6 & Tallara, 5. I have a myspace page. You're welcome to click on the link if you like & have a look.

I look forward to chatting to you more on the forum & sharing our similar weight battles!!! Talk to you again soon.

Shaz :wink:

shaz73

Postby Nikerz82 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:49 am

Oh Im sorry to call your little sweetie a boy, not that she looks boyish but its hard to tell as little tiny babies. Your daughter was/is beautiful, looking at her adorable little face just makes my heart ache for you, I really sincerly mean it my heart goes out to you, I couldnt bear to go through that, it brings tears to my eyes even thinking of it. *hugs*

You will have to post a pic of your newest addition, I always love to goo over a gorgeous baby. I really look forward to sharing this journey with you, I feel like you and I have so much in common. goodluck sweetie, take each day as it comes, you can do this! ;)
Nikerz82

Postby shaz73 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:25 am

Thats OK Nikerz.

That pic of Aliyra-Rose is quite small, she's wearing a white top with a pastel blue background. I suppose, it does look a little boyish. The photo that I wanted to use, I dont have on the laptop so I used this one instead.

I'll have to figure out again how to post pics on here & post some of my new baby boy. But I probably should post them in a new thread in Just Chatting though, shouldn't I?

I noticed that you've lost alot of weight already. Well done Nikerz!! Have you posted any before and after pics yet? I know you're not quite at the after yet but a during one would be good. Seeing as we have the same goals & similar starting weight, seeing you would inspire me, I think. What clothing size did you start at & what size are you at now? I'm wearing Size 20 pants & Size 18 tops. I'm really looking forward to being a Size 12 again but I know I'll feel alot better being Size 14-16 again.

shaz73

Postby ali76 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:27 am

Hi Shaz,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say welcome back and congratulations on the birth of your son. I hope he brings mountains of sunshine into your life :P

I hope you don't mind but I followed the link to your myspace page and I am heart broken at your loss. I don't have children of my own yet (though I want one desperately) so I can't even imagine what you went through and what you must still fight through every day. I looked at your page at work and had to close it down as I was ready to burst into tears...I will finish when I get home if you don't mind...

Your strength is amazing and I just know you will fulfill all your goals.

Best of luck...and the worlds biggest hug xoxoxo
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Nikerz82 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:57 am

Hello again how are ya this morning :D

I was about the same, size 20-22 sometimes a 24 depending on the make in pants, 18-20 in a top. I started out with a 50 Inch waistline at only 163cms tall, not good! :oops: At the moment im a 14-16, most 16's are getting too big on me now so I guess im more of a 14. still like anything depends on the sizing.

I got a personal progress thread which I check into daily and that has all my measurements, goals, starting out pics, and during pics.
http://www.weightloss.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12572 Im not sure If I did that properly but hopefully that link will take you straight there if it worked. :) talk to ya soon xx
Nikerz82

Postby Fireball » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Hi Shaz

Nice to see you're back. I recognised the photo of Aliyra-Rose from your myspace page she was a real gorgeous little girl and it's nice to see her photo on the forum. Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. I have never heard of the name Remakai, where did that come from?

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby shaz73 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Thanks Fireball.

My husband always liked the name Remi & I liked the name Malachi so I put the 2 names together & created Remakai.

We like unusual names.... :lol:

shaz73

Return to Introductions