It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:22 am

Free Newsletter

Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello Everyone!

Postby MissReena » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Hi there :)
I am currently living south of perth in Western Australia and am new to this website. I only signed up this afternoon, I have decided that its time that I got on the weight loss track. My main problem is I have thyroid deficiency (underactive) and my second problem is I am a lazy wench! Haha!
I have an office job where I work 40 hours a week and spend most of that time on my arse! So my goals are to become more active, as I don't eat majorly unhealthy in the first place.
I have set myself a goal of 1 kilo a week, and have given myself until my 25th birthday, to loose 60 kilo :? YIKES! I never actually thought that I would say that out loud let alone in a public forum... but hey times are a changing and fingers crossed so am I!
2009 is my year to Shine

Wk1 - 2kg, Wk2 - 2kg, Wk3 - 2.9kg, Wk4 - 3kg
MissReena

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby Tarz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:34 am

Hi MissReena, good luck with your weight loss a kilo a week is a great goal to have.
Tarz

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby Nikerz82 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:35 pm

Well good for you, what an excellant attitude to have, your gonna go along way with that positivity! :D

You have definatly come to the right place for support, the people on this forum is awesome.

welcome and goodluck and loss to you! :D
Nikerz82

Return to Introductions