It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:06 pm

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby neelam » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:58 pm

Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to congratulate you all for dealing with your weight loss and doing something about it. I have entered this forum with the same intention. I used to weigh 45 kg around 6 years back and now I am double. WHen people meet me after a long time, they say "what happened to you". My clothes dont fit me anymore, I'm depressed and have an apetite I cant control. People ask me "don't u want to be the same as before again", my answer is ofcourse I do but it is very hard. I have tried dieting etc but always give up. So I have figured that I need support and so have joined this forum. I would love you join up with someone who would like to start an exercise and diet program together so that we can achieve our goals and motivate each other. I live in Sydney, Wentworthville area, and if there is anyone from that area,I would love to meet up and lose weight together. :)

Re: Desperate

Postby New Beginnings » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:15 pm

Welcome! (although I only just joined the forum myself (an hour ago!) I'm from the ACT so I can't meet up with you - but good luck in your journey!!!

Look forward to hearing your updates!!
New Beginnings

Postby Fireball » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:14 am

Well Desperate this is just the place for you. You will get heaps of support and access to lots of ideas and information. I know there are people here from Sydney so hopefully someone near you. Good on you for taking the first step and signing up on the forum. I will look forward to seeing you reach your goals. :)

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan

Postby Tarz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:03 am

Hi Neelam,

Good luck with the weight loss, There is another part of this website that is called walking groups i think, put in there that you want someone near you to walk with and if there is they will hopefully contact you. It always help to have someone join you for extra motivation. I'm mainly getting motivation from this site, i want to keep up with how well everyone else is doing. They are all amazing.
Again good luck.

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm

Hi Neelam!Hopefully you'll find a weight loss buddy on the forum (I'm afraid I live in Melbourne so I'm of no use whatsoever). If no-one lives near you then I'm sure you'll at least find a lot of support, motivation and good advice from the people on this forum. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Postby oostevens » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:42 am

WELCOME :) you have come to the right place :p i love this forum, it helped me lose 10 of my kgs and I just know it will help you too :)

Look forward to seeing your progress :)

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

Return to Introductions