It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:44 am

Free Newsletter

Hi all! \m/

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi all! \m/

Postby Kimmie » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:01 am

Hi, I'm Kim, and I've been trying to lose weight for a few months now, but haven't managed to make any progress. The opposite, in fact. It seems every time I manage to lose a kilo -- I put on two!!! So I've joined this community in the hopes that it can help me stick to diet & exercise for more than a fortnight. :P

My partner is very loving, but I think my worrying and complaining about my weight bothers him more than any extra weight possibly could. I think he finds it very hard to relate to losing weight, so I hope becoming a part of this community can give me that outlet -- people to talk to. :)

I'm astounded at the glimpse of members here -- you guys are really awe inspiring. I hope I can learn from you all, and we can motivate each other. :D

Wish me luck!
Kimmie

Re: Hi all! \m/

Postby Cazzoom » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:07 am

Hi and welcome

I am just new here yesterday as well. I hope we can both benefit from the phenomenal support that seems to be in abundance here

Cazz
Cazz
Cazzoom

Re: Hi all! \m/

Postby Kimmie » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:59 am

Thanks Cazz! I can see you might be new to the forum, but not new to your weight loss journey -- 13kg lost already? Wow!!! You rock!
Kimmie

Return to Introductions