It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Free Newsletter

New to Weight Loss Forum

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New to Weight Loss Forum

Postby GrandmaJ » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:03 am

Hello everyone,
I am new to this board but not new to dieting. It seems like I have been trying to lose this weight for ages! I have had some small successes but each time I revert to right where I was before the success. I am tired of the yo-yo success so I have taken a good look at what I have been doing and have decided that I need to try a new approach. In my search for a group forum with loving and caring people who will help me to stay focussed and motivated as I do the same for them, I came across this forum and it seems to fit the criteria I am looking for. I have been observing this forum for a few days but was hesitant to register because I notice that most of the tickers were in Kg and I use lbs. I would really like to be apart of this forum so I have decided to give it a try! I look forward to getting to my weight loss goals working along with you guys!
Jay.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2rgtKA/]
GrandmaJ

Re: New to Weight Loss Forum

Postby hysterical_oliver » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:43 am

Hi Jay and welcome :mrgreen: With the ticker you can set the ones at ticker factory to represent lb or alternatively you could use an online converter to join us in metric 8)
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby Jodie91 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:32 am

Welcome Jay

I have only been a member for a week or so (maybe two can't remember). I find I am on here everyday sometimes on and off numerous times a day as it is a good way to beat those cravings. And yes this is a great motivating community of people. The fact that you use lbs shouldn't make any difference it is you who needds to keep track and we can see via your tracker how well you are doing if we can't read lbs. :)

Good luck on your journey and on keeping it off this time
Cheers
Jodie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZZJpxa/]
[/url]
HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck. -- Ricky, age 10
Jodie91

Postby Cazzoom » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:20 am

Hi, Nice to meet you.
I am new too this week.

Hope you find it a gret support

Cazz
Cazz
Cazzoom

Postby GrandmaJ » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:28 am

Thanks Olive, Jodie and Cazz for your kind and warm welcome! I look forward to drawing inspiration from you guys and I hope I can do the same for you as we travel down this weight loss path.
Jay
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2rgtKA/]
GrandmaJ

Return to Introductions