It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi I'm Amanda and I'm a chocoholic......

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi I'm Amanda and I'm a chocoholic......

Postby amanda_81vic » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:52 am

ok so my story is i have always been over weight since about year 10 but i have over the years dropped back to a size 12 but then i find another boyfriend and pack on the weight again well this time i have found my soul mate we have just had our first son and i topped the scales at 99kg's. I started on lite n easy on Thursday the 31/1/08, i have cut out all alcohol for the first 8 weeks and started the gym doing classes an hour a night. i find i go all in when i start a diet and i never make it past the first month. but this time i feel it is different i have a son who needs a fit and healthy mum, i want to beable to run around with him and go down slides i don't want to be a big mamma sitting on the sidelines while someone else chases my baby.... well lite and easy is working well i jumped on the scales this morning on day 5 and i have lost 1.5 kg's so i'm really excited oh i forgot to mention i will be getting married on the 1/11/08 so i need to drop 40kg's so only 37.5kg's to go well thanks for listening to be babble on i hope to vistit this site often now i'm a stay at home mum cause geez it get's boring, is there anyone from Cranbourne Vic on this forum?
Cheers Amanda
Amanda 99kg's 40 to lose
amanda_81vic

Re: Hi I'm Amanda and I'm a chocoholic......

Postby shokoden » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:57 pm

He Amanda Congratulations to you for making the first step, thats always the hardest isn't it? I know what you are saying I tend to go hell for leather and then blow it too and am currently trying to psyche myself up for another attempt. Wish you all the best
shokoden

Re: Hi I'm Amanda and I'm a chocoholic......

Postby Tummygirl » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:49 am

Hey Amanda

Welcome to the Forum. You will find the best people on this site, who can help you through your joruney and give you advice when you need it.

You have made a great start comming here and its only going to get better :lol:
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Return to Introductions