It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:39 am

Free Newsletter

hi im Leeroy.h

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

hi im Leeroy.h

Postby Leeroy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:46 pm

hi,im Leeroy and this is my 1st go at a forum although i have visited this site a couple of times since starting k.m.i am 32 and weighed 142.6 kgs when i started k.m 4 weeks ago.i have been fat 4 a very long time now and the new year was time to do something about it so i can run &play with my 20 month little boy without feeling rediculously unfit.i visited this site after 3 days in looking for negatives because i was ill .the headaches were killing me .but everyone was so possitiveand after my first weigh in &losing 3.6kg istuck it out for another week.the head aches still there and very hungry & cranky but all these simptoms go away.i have been going 4 weeks and lost 10.1 kgs & 7cm off waist. last week I was bad and only lost .5 so am determined again this week.i look forward to more positve stories and the support you give each other is great... :) :)

Re: hi im Leeroy.h

Postby MissReena » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Hi Leeroy,
Welcome to the forum! I am new here too. Joined just last week! Good Luck on your journey and I hope that you achieve all your dreams!!!
2009 is my year to Shine

Wk1 - 2kg, Wk2 - 2kg, Wk3 - 2.9kg, Wk4 - 3kg

Re: hi im Leeroy.h

Postby Tarz » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 am

Hi Leeroy, that is fantastic. You have lost 10kg in a month!!!! :D You've obviously found something that works great for you so keep to it. You'll find all support and advice you'll need on this site, just keep us posted on how your doin. If your having a rubbish day write it, there is always someone here that knows what your going through. If the headaches don't go away ask someone from K M if there is a way to help that. Good luck with the weight loss and it will be no time before you are running around with that toddler of yours. :)

Return to Introductions