It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:39 pm

Free Newsletter

FOOD

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: FOOD

Postby Kimmie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:40 pm

I wish I was a mod. You would be so banned. Permabanned, as it were.
Kimmie

Postby shelbel » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:18 pm

I think it was more to do with the advertising side of it (also why i had to delete your links). We're all for helpful advice, however advertising and promoting personal business' is not within the rules of the forum. Id really like to encourage you to stick around and get to know us though, sounds like you have a lot of helpful advice to give which im sure some people can benfit from. :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Kimmie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:37 pm

The other thing to consider is that this is the introduction forum -- the first point of contact for a lot of our new members. I'm not a mod, but as a recently joining member, I liked coming here and going "hey! there's heaps of people like me, all with their own stories" and I would have been put off by a heaps of spam threads, which look like a copy&paste job from a website.

If you would like to participate in this forum for *personal* reasons, I bet your advice would be welcome in some of the existing threads about weight loss and exercise. I'm sure you have a heap of expertise that would be useful and appreciated, I think you just need to go about diffusing it in the right way within this online community. :)
Kimmie

Return to Introductions