It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Free Newsletter

im new

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

im new

Postby brollysgirl » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:18 pm

My name is Celeste and I am from perth. I am 25 years old, married 2 years and have a almost 5 year old daughter and a 7 week old baby girl.
I am here to start recording my hopeful weight loss in the upcoming weeks, and to look for inspirational stories of weight loss and tips and ideas.

I had my first daughter when i had just turned 20. Before falling pregnant I was always quite small, Im 164cm I then weighed 52kgs. After my first daughter I weighed 66kgs and wasnt too concerned with the extra weight. My second baby I Got up to 79kgs the day I had her. I lost 8kgs in 2 days after having her, and now weigh 70 kgs, so in 6 weeks ive only lost a kilo. :( I HAVE been trying but not consistently.
Now my 4 yr old is back at school i have walked everyday so far... 20min there and 20 min back... pushing the pram.

My main concerns are my tummy and bum, thighs.
looking forward to chatting with you all.

Re: im new

Postby ForMe » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:36 am

Hi Celeste

I'm new to the forum too and just wanted to say that your body is still in recovery from having your bub just 7 weeks ago! Don't be so hard on yourself and know that with consistent effort over the coming months you will get to your goal. Don't go too hard on diet restriction at this time because you need plenty of energy. Concentrate on healthy food and keep pushing that pram! After my preganancy 9 years ago it took me about 5 months to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and I was breastfeeding so you can't be too strict, but I did it and so will you. I did lots of walking with the pram because I couldn't afford to join a gym but I reckon its the best exercise for new mums. Unfortunately, in those 9 years since I have put on weight slowly, and now I'm determined to lose it, and some more as well. Keep motivated, be kind to yourself, and good luck with it all!
ForMe: Hayles

Return to Introductions