It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:26 am

Free Newsletter

New Attitude

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New Attitude

Postby ForMe » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:21 am

Hi everyone, I'm Hayles and very happy to have found this forum. I've set myself some goals, made some plans, written some rules and here I go.........

I'm 41 and recovering from pneumonia and realised how unfit and unhealthy I was. Well, I knew it before but getting sick makes you realise it even more, eh? I've reached my top weight, not including my pregnancy 9 years ago, and I'll be damned if I turn to a fat middle aged woman just yet. Trouble has been that I'm a "feeder" - I kill with "food love", my family, my friends, and myself. Time to get real and stop feeding for love, start spending more realtime on myself and my family. Learnt it from my mother and still fighting it. Gotta find the balance to enjoy my health and my loves in this busy life. I know there is a balance and it begins with me.

Have really enjoyed reading your posts and will check in everyday. Very motivating and interesting to read other journeys. Hope to share some more here soon.
ForMe: Hayles

Re: New Attitude

Postby sassi » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:59 am

hi & welcome hayles :)

good luck with your journey & looking forward to reading about your progress :)

Re: New Attitude

Postby big_love » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:57 am

Hi Hayels,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on deciding to become fit and healthy. This is a great place to start, as I have found, so enjoy!

Goodluck, and I look forward to seeing your progress!!

Tammy :D

Return to Introductions