It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:21 am

Free Newsletter

Hi all

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi all

Postby kazzaa » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:52 am

Hi guys,
well here I find myself once again. I joined up last year and got slack and totally went off dieting. I had lost 30kg and fortunately had not put any more on but haven't lost any either. So that is my goal this year to get the extra 30 off and I know coming back here will help me heaps. My name is Karen I am 47 and work at the womens and childrens hospital as a administration officer. I have 3 adult children boy 25, girl 23, and another boy 18. I am aboout to become a grandmother in 3 weeks my daughter is having a little girl so I am really excited about that. I am looking forward to participating in the forum again and I am sure I will get lots of good advice and help. I will chat to you all soon.
Cheers
Kazzaa
Nothing tastes as good as slim feels
kazzaa

Re: Hi all

Postby Mandie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:52 pm

welcome back! it's annoying to lose weight sometimes when life just gets in the way, isn't it? But you can do it, if you commit to it :)

Congrats on becoming a grandmother!
Mandie

Postby kazzaa » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:06 pm

thanks mandie. Yeh life can be a pain at times, I just need to get this extra weight off. I am in need of a knee replacement after a accident at work 10 years ago so that really limits my exercise which can be so depressing but I have to try not to think about it. The surgeon wants me to at least lose another 10kg before he will do it so I should be motivated but sometimes I am just not. Anyway enough of all that I'll get down again. Thanks for the congratulations I can't wait, I am taking a couple of weeks leave from work so I can spend as much time as I can with the baby can't wait. Bye for now
Kazzaa
kazzaa

Postby shokoden » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Welcome back and great work keeping your 30kgs off. Congratulations on being about to become a grandmother it is such an exciting time and even more motivational aswell to think that in a few months you will be running around after her.

Have you tried swimming or another water exercise?
shokoden

Postby kazzaa » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Yes I have tried swimming we have got a pool and just had solar heating put in so I can use it a bit longer. Yes it is fantastic and I keep perservering, but I just have drilled in my head that walking is the best but I need to get past that. Thank you for your lovely welcome and I am so glad to be back and active in the group, it has inspired me so much already.
Kazzaa
kazzaa

Return to Introductions