It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Another Newby

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Another Newby

Postby Jezza » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Hello, I'm Jezza, I've just signed on, and it's all new to me. I'm no longer as young as I once was, and have to start to lose at least 20kg. I'm planning on starting first thing Monday morning,(don't we all), and I've done this so many times in my life. I really need to succeed, my high blood pressure is a real problem, and I have a heart condition too. So I must bite the bullet. I'm so glad I discovered this site, I know it will be a great tool for me. I'm thinking of going on the Tony ferguson , it tastes nice, and I lost 10kgs on it a couple of years ago. It will be good to learn my way around this site. Bye for now.
Jezza

Re: Another Newby

Postby kazzaa » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Hi jezza welcome to the group, it is a great group of people and so helpful. I have just recently re-joined as for a while there I totally said goodbye to all my diets and was really slack. I have around 30kg to lose I have already lost 30. And yes I think everyone of us always likes to start on a MOnday it just seems right. Anyway good luck and hope to chat to you again.
cheers
kazzaa
Nothing tastes as good as slim feels
kazzaa

Re: Another Newby

Postby kazzaa » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:32 pm

By the way sorry I forgot to mention it in my last post does Tony Ferguson really taste nice. I have been on Optifast and tried to go back on it this week just to give myself a kickstart but I couldn't stomach it it is just fowl and i just think why put myself through this or else i will end up falling off the wagon again. If
Tony Ferguson isn't that bad I might give it a go.
Nothing tastes as good as slim feels
kazzaa

Return to Introductions