It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:17 am

Free Newsletter

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!

Postby anthony88 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:26 pm

hey guys im anthony and i need your help and good advice.. im really motivated after reading info an this forum and watchin the biggest loser.. im a 19 student and weight a disgusting 140Kg :oops: :oops: :oops: .. guys give me your advice.. im considering going back on the tony ferguson diet, i have been on a similar shake diet and lost 10KG but managed to put it back on when things went wrong for me.. I KNOW I SHOULDNT USE EXCUSES... help me guys with your thought and ideas please.. i would really appriate some good advice..
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Re: GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!

Postby Tarz » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:16 am

Hi Anthony,

Good luck with the weight loss. How long were you on th TF diet? 10kg was a great loss but it doesn't sound like you weren't on it for long, hopefully this time this forum can keep you from falling off the wagon. This site has been fantastic, i'm usualy gung ho for 2 weeks then give up. Again good luck with the weight loss, i know you can do it, you've already made the first step. 8)
Tarz

Postby anthony88 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:23 am

i was on TF for about 5 weeks... then i stopped.. yeah im going to go back on it and stick to it.... thanks for your help
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Postby nag » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:50 am

Hey how are you? I have just started the Kate Morgan Diet again (yesterday) and i was on the diet for a few weeks and lost 8kg. I must admit its really hard to stick to but i ALWAYS have a day and night off. Sat is the day i eat breakfast, have Subway for lunch, most of the time i have Pizza for dinner and a few :oops: ok maybe quite a few drinks. I just know that during the week i look at my bourbon bottle or food i cant eat (and theres alot of yummy snacks and treats with my kids around) and think hmmmmm just a little one BUT i think of my day off and it keeps me going :D When you reach your day off its a happy day. Dont over do it but enjoy. Put your mind to it and get it done. Think of next Xmas when you are walking around at the pools or beach looking and feeling great 8) :wink: Come to the post Diet and Exersise Daily Diary and join Shay and i. We are determined and will push you as far as you want us to :wink: Anyone who needs support, please join us and lets DO IT! :mrgreen:
nag

Postby leeni.s2 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:53 pm

is the kate morgan program really strict?

start date; 15 feb 08
first mini goal: 88kg ; much needed haircut. - accomplished
second mini goal: 80kg ; not sure yet
leeni.s2

Return to Introductions