It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Newbie from Adelaide

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie from Adelaide

Postby Fairie » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:51 pm

Hi everyone I'm 47 and married to the most patient and supportive husband anyone could ask for with 1 son (30) and a beautiful 6yr old granddaughter. We have our own business (7 days a week) and work from home.

I have been overweight most my life and decided enough is enough and joined Sureslim in April. I have since lost 14.3 kilo :D

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby kitty » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:34 am

well hello hello fairie! welcome!
i am no longer the new kid on the block!
i have only been hanging round for a day but my gut feeling (ha ha) is that these guys are ok. so i think we will be fine here fairie!
congratulations on, and keep up, your fantastic work!
kitty

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:45 am

Welcome aboard Fairie!

Kitty is right, our little family is growing and we are so gonna succeed at this blubber melting stuff.

Jump in anywhere and write down your thoughts and experiences anytime of the day or night. Someone is bound to see it and write a caring comment.

Kitty, if you would like to record your weight on a pretty graph at any time, just click on one of the below links and follow the directions. Then just copy and paste the BBCode that appears at the end, over to your post here.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php
OR
http://www.tickerfactory.com/WeightLoss ... php?type=3

Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby kitty » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:24 am

i'm really really computer unco.......
so if this hasnt worked i will blame someone else....

kitty

Postby kitty » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:25 am

woo hoo! run run little fella. run like the wind!
kitty

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:14 am

Fairie you have lost an amazing amount of weight so far, congratulations.
Is SureSlim hard to follow? I wanted to join it once but didn't know if it was really, really strict or not.

Kitty I love your choice of weight graph, the little guy looks like he's not gonna stop for anyone.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:37 pm

Welcome Fairie and keep up the good work. It's really motivating to see the weight just melting away. I have a friend who has been using the Admin Censored weight loss system since January and it's like she's disappearing before our very eyes. She looks fantastic and even though I've always been unhappy with my weight, seeing her losing it made me think, well what's my excuse? I'm really enjoying being able to reach out to other people stuggling with their weight and I find it a great help. I'm sure you will too.
Serena

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:10 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Hi Dolly, with Sureslim I don't feel as though I'm missing out on anything maybe that's why it's working for me. I can have Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Seafood, Ham. I can have most veggies, other than potatoe, corn, pumpkin and most fruit. I also have Yoghurt, cheese, crackers, mountian breads. Limited Tea & Coffee but as much Herbal tea as you want. What a lot of people find too hard is that you must wait 5 hours between meals NO SNACKS. They say it takes 4 hours to digest your meal and the extra hour is burning stored fat. I thought I could never go 5 hours without anything to eat but it has not been a problem, except for the constant battle with night time munchies :oops:

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:31 am

Fairie Thanks for sharing your SureSlim food list with us, I've just printed it out to stick on my fridge.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to Introductions