It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:01 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello to you all

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello to you all

Postby chislop » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:06 pm

Another newbie...I'm into day 4 of the Kate Morgan diet. Like other posts I've read, I'm getting terribly thirsty and have an awful coating on my tongue but figure it will pass. I need to lose 10kgs and am inspired by those with much larger targets. The best of luck to you all. I've never been overweight until the last couple of years but middle agedom seems to have caught up with me. I do cheat an eensy weensy bit as I run 8 kms 4-5 times a week so I have one extra snack a day (an egg or diet yoghurt) and have low fat soy milk in my coffee together with one tspn of sugar . Will have my first weigh in this Friday - I hope I have soemthing to celebrate.

Re: Hello to you all

Postby Jodie91 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:12 pm

Hi and Welcome
Day three and four are the hardest from my short experience with KM but I'm sure you will have something to celebrate on Friday.
Good Luck with your weight loss
Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck. -- Ricky, age 10

Postby hysterical_oliver » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:24 am

Welcome and good luck on your weightloss journey :mrgreen: You'll find heaps of motivation, great info and a whole bunch of people who know what you're going through on the forum! We all look forward to seeing you and your progress around the place :D
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg

Postby shokoden » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:04 am

best of luck sounds like you are working hard. Hope it gets a little easier look forward to seeing your first loss.

Return to Introductions