It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:26 am

Free Newsletter

Goodbye yesterday...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Goodbye yesterday...

Postby krystala » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:17 pm

Hi Everyone!
I've decided to jump online and share my weightloss journey with you all. I am currently 84kg and would love to break the 70kg mark. My goal is to lose 10 kg by my birthday at the end of June, and it would be a bonus if I lose 15kg by August in time for our holiday. Three weeks ago I joined Curves and I am so glad I did. I go four times a week and I am really enjoying it. This is a HUGE bonus for me because I have never 'enjoyed' exercise and therefor have always avoided doing it. Hence why I am typing away to you today! I have just decided that to co-incide with my new exercise regime, I am going to approach much healthier eating. As of tomorrow morning I am going to follow the weight watchers program because I know it works for me, providing I stick to it! I look forward to updating my figures each week and celebrating each loss, inch by inch, kilo by kilo. I would love to hear from anyone who wants to give my any advice, hints, recipes and tips on anything weightloss related. Can't wait to share my journey, and share in yours...
Cheers,
Krystal :wink:
Start Weight: 84kg
Goal Weight: 70kg
Current Weight: 84kg (19th Feb)
Weight lost to date: 0kg

krystala

Re: Goodbye yesterday...

Postby hysterical_oliver » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:22 am

Welcome and good luck on your weightloss journey :mrgreen: You'll find heaps of motivation, great info and a whole bunch of people who know what you're going through on the forum! We all look forward to seeing you and your progress around the place :D
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Re: Goodbye yesterday...

Postby shokoden » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:01 am

Welcome aboard and best of luck for your weight loss you are sounding really motivated and positive. I look forward to hearing about your progress.
shokoden

Return to Introductions